Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2010 9:35 AM by KathleenF





      I want to start a consulting firm for Peoplesoft experts. I am on H1 B visa. What is the procedure for that? Anyone any idea?

        • Advise
          KathleenF Scout

          Have you contacted an attorney regarding setting up any type of business on an H1B Visa?  If not, I would highly recommend doing so and getting an understanding of what you are and are not allowed to do on a visa.