Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2008 12:50 AM by CEO Space

Get Paid for 100% of your website traffic

CEO Space Scout

I got the below article and thought ok, why not. It is free to join, I can stop it at any time if I don't like it, and I could have another method of making money from all the websites, blogs, squidoo pages, etc. that our group has done to make money online. I read all the cons about it by others and still think, hey, I'll try it and if I don't like it, I'll remove it. That simple.

Get Paid for 100% of Your Website Traffic at No Cost!

Finally there is a way to earn revenue on 100% of your website traffic by tapping into a network of big name advertisers like Burger King, Taco Bell, Harley-Davidson and HBO.

Our partner has developed an innovative technology that is bigger than radio, television, newspapers and all other forms of advertising combined!

66,000 advertisers have jumped on board and are ready to pay you for every visitor you get to you your website! There is no hype here, it is true, finally you can monetize 100% of your web traffic without anyone having to click anything, complete any forms or buy anything. It is free to sign up at

Pay to Play and the opportunity is limited.

Check it out right now or be sorry later.

I checked out this new income stream and we are barely able to sleep at night due to our excitement! We have enrolled over five thousand sites because this opportunity is free to join!

I've taken my excitement to another level. I am telling everyone I know about pay per play, and so should you if you get the fire in your heart and passion to make an online income like I have! Heres' how the pay per play online business works.

All you have to do is sign up for free. Yes, it is free to join at

Pay to Play

and you simply enter your URL address of your website!

All of them, as many as you have. Websites, blogs, squidoo, be making money from traffic everywhere you have a presence.

Then after you enroll you will be given a tiny code snippet to place on your website that is all ready to go, all you have to do is cut and paste!

Now, before I go on, readers need to know that this ground floor opportunity launches on February 1st, 2008, and it is sponsored by a major top 5 search engine.

And, even sweeter, they are limiting this opportunity, and once they close the door, the people who have enrolled now, will make all the advertising dollars for life! So don't delay!

(ok, I'm not so into the buy now or you'll lose this forever but I didn't write the ad and decided to leave it in there for comic relief)

oh, and I don't think the live links work in this forum so

here it is to cut and paste into your browser

http://sellingppp.com/a.cgi?ppp=1204366073
        • Re: Get Paid for 100% of your website traffic
          CEO Space Scout

Ever since this was announced in the Wall Street Journal, there is all kinds of talk about it online.

You can be on the ground floor.

It is free to sign up, if you ever don't like it you can simply stop. So in my mind, it is a no brainer.

However, with the payouts possible for traffic and the person doesn't have to do anything for the website to get paid.

in my opinion, it is like adsense time 10000.

If you know anyone with websites that get traffic you want to sign up for this

for free and get this going right away.

The deadline is FEB 1, but the more we have before that the better.

CEO Space Scout
              I've been communicating with the "father" of this program and one of the co-founders, Larry Host.

He assures me that the beta test is going well.

Here is more information and to join.

http://www.getpaid4traffic.blogspot.com/

And once the ads start Feb. 1, every week they will reconcile the ad revenues and pay them out
              every Friday direct to paypal if you wish or check.

This is going to be some serious residual income for those who get involved before
              the Feb. 1, 2008 deadline.

They have many advertisers already lined up. And since the Wall Street Journal article,
              there is all kinds of "talk: about this online.

I would suggest you go to the blog above and sign up even if you don't have a web site right now
              just so that you are in the door if it does turn out to be as great as they are expecting it to be.

This is one of the moments of opportunity knocking....................just maybe.
              Lighthouse24 Ranger

Kathy, you seem to want to keep this post "visible," so let's see if I can help generate some discussion:

First, are there any "traditional" business owners in the community who would want to do this? I mean, we get a visitor to our website, and the first thing we do is make them listen to a five-second commercial for Taco Bell? If they navigate to another page, we make them listen to a five-second commercial for Burger King? If they stay on the same page for three minutes, we make them listen to yet another five-second commercial, this time for Harley-Davidson? To me, it seems very similar to putting up advertising for other merchants on our property -- or buying a television ad and having the announcer mention some other business or product first. I don't see how it could possibly help our bottom line. Any thoughts from other regular business owners?

On the other hand, if you're running a blog site, a link farm, or a non-sustainable MLM then this might make sense -- you're not selling an actual product or service anyway, so you don't have true "customers." Squeezing a third of a penny out of a visit by a total stranger is better than no revenue at all. And as the Wall Street Journal article noted, those pennies can add up if you have a high volume of unique site visitors. Consider the following, however: What if THIS website hit you with a five-second audio ad each time you visited or clicked to view a new post? Would you use the site as often as you do now? Do you think the content here would be as rich as it is, or would monetization have spoiled it?

There is no question that site owners have an ever-expanding array of tools and methods for making money off the Internet. The question is, which to use, and when?

Comments anyone?
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  NatOnline Tracker
                  Sure Lighthouse, I will give mine.

Many people asked me to sell on my site ad links space, anchor text links, banners, swap links not related to my site, etc.... My answer is NO, why?

First of all my site is not an ads Christmas tree, my customers and visitors are not on my site to see ads on every pages period !

Another hand search engines like Google penalize paid links, so there is a choice, either you don't put any and the site is acceptable for search engines or you drop your ranking to sell ads, paid links, banners, etc... It's all depend where come from your traffic also.

If the big corporations want to pay you there is a reason: They don't want to be burned on search engines
                    CEO Space Scout
                    Lighthouse,

As usual, you make all very good points. Things I myself did considered. So as I did my totally non- scientific research that was just to satisfy me, I talked to some site owners and even some of the nay sayers posting online etc. (ok by talk I mean in forums or email).

And you are correct, not everyone will want these on there sites. Most likely, if the site doesn't already have adsense on it, they probably will not want this.

However, that be said, there are so many people trying to get "a start" you might say. So, when I come across something that is low or no cost and for real, not some kind of strange game or something online, I try to pass it on.

There have been some gaming sites and forums and younger people informational sites who have been fine with putting these one their sites. And others with a "try it and see" attitude.

At just what I've done myself with the traffic those sites get and the rate they are paying (given it all works as planned, already my pay would be $47320.00 per month and I found out they pay weekly on Friday).
                    That is just from me, in the last day, calling and emailing some people I know and don't know.

So, what if someone could do just $500 - $2000 a month. That might give them a start in something else.

So, my thought was, try it and see. If the clients complain and it really causes some problem, take it off and you are done with it. But don't miss the opportunity based on what others are predicting might
                    happen. I've seen predictions such as that be very wrong many times.

As a matter of fact, the two most lucrative deals (not counting 2007) that I ever did, I was told by almost everyone that it was nuts, you can't do it, it is illegal (which of course they were not) and on and on.

As for the question...."do I want to listen to a 5 second ad." You know, I don't really know. I haven't experienced it yet so I don't know if it will annoy me or not. And I may never experience it because when I sit at my computer, I have my speakers off. (In the beta test, they already have calculated that in at a 20% rate for people who don't even hear the ad.) But the site still gets paid and the advertisers know this error rate.

So again, Lighthouse, very good points.

Thanks for the input.

Kathy