Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2010 9:16 AM by KathleenF

My Own Clothing Line

Wayfarer
      I have gotten samples of my clothing. I need help on marketing them. I don't have any resource of how to market my items. Many people ask do i know someone famous. Do have to know famous people to be successful in the fashion industry? Can somebody give me advice?
        • Re: My Own Clothing Line
          DoraDora Wayfarer
          you have your own shop or you wanna sell them on the internet?
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: My Own Clothing Line
            Avionne Wayfarer
            No, you do have to know any famous person to be in business. You just have to have a very organized and attractive store, well-groomed and mannerly people that are friendly, nice personality and helpful, as well as trustworthy and reliable. You can advertise in newspapers and fashion magazine, make flyers, brochures and have fashion shows in your community, etc and sales on special occassions...
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • My Own Clothing Line
              KathleenF Scout

Do some reading on how to write yourself a situation analysis on your business.  Then build your marketing objectives and strategy.  Once you have this written you will have a better idea of your next steps.

Kathleen

• My Own Clothing Line

You don't need any famous people to be successful in the fashion Industry.There are many different options to sell and market your product. At first, you may choose one,but as company grows it is possible that you will end up selling your product by a combination of those listed below.You may choose a more traditional method using  a sales representative for the bulk production,but choose to move some of your product via internet for a faster turn.

This is good option if you have inventory that you wish to sell fast.

In order to be able to sell on line ,you need good pictures of your samples.Try selling it in Etsy, US trendy,and other online malls or online marketplace besides your website. Open a twitter and facebook account to let people know about your products.Social networking is a powerful tool to market your product.Other direct sales to consumer,via retail outlet,Trade shows,Fairs,web page,Mail order,printed mailers,via electronic or digital media,E-mail, CD etc.

• My Own Clothing Line

i think for the marketing purpose, first of all make up your own website. make up pamphlets and distribute them among community people. later on as the business gets a promoted level, go for billboard ads and other roadholding advertisments. you will soon achieve your target.