Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2008 12:32 PM by Carlton_H

Online retail business in need of a small to mid-size loan......

midivae Newbie
      <st<br />I am a single mom of a 12 year old daughter, and I am an entrepreneur and Real Estate Agent. I am a start-up retail handbag and jean designer. I am looking for a loan of a minimum amount 3,000-10,000. I have started building my business and marketing on my own, with my own funds. I am at a stage at this moment, where I need to buy a bulk-load of products at once in order for my business to see the success that I am trying to achieve. I have a great niche' for fashion and design, so I have a keen eye for what women want. My business caters to the young and fashionably 18-35 years. That is my target audience. I have great ideas for my business, but I desperately need the financial backing for marketing and products. I continue to do research on a daily basis, and I am constantly implementing new strategies to make my name a household name. I plan to open a brick and motor in spring of 2009. I have many, many, many more ideas. I would like to discuss them in more details with an investor or a financial backer that is willing to see me through this.+

Thank You