Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2010 6:52 PM by ChaibiAlaa

    Starting to be official

    ChaibiAlaa Newbie

      I'm from Tunisia, and I'm starting a private home based business. The business I'm starting is a freelance service connector (like, but with better functions and services.
      Anyway, the revenue estimated is between 500 and 1500 daily for few first months and in Tunisia we aren't authorised (normal civil persons) to receive that amount. What I want to know is how to declare a SARL company and how to get the "Incorporation certificate) and the problem on this is WHERE to go to get necessary files, and start it.

      Thank you