Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2010 12:52 PM by irepwatkins

Patience of Network Marketing

irepwatkins Wayfarer
      The other day I had someone respond to an ad I had placed on craigslist. The entire reason for their "Interest" was to try to get me to look at their wealth creation business. Saying it was the quick way to big money. I pretty much ended the conversation there. There really are four beliefs that one must have about the industry to be successful:

1. Belief in the products

2. Belief in the Company

3. Belief in yourself

4. Belief in the Industry

I decided to stop listening to all these people trying to lure me into their business because of how great it is and how its the newest hottest trend. A few years ago when I decided to take a leap into arena of network marketing, I opted to go with a company that was older than dirt - WATKINS. The company has been around since 1868, and apparently is not going away anytime soon. I was a product user well before the business ever presented itself. At the time I had a home resale business and was looking for time-tested products to add to my line. I stocked a bunch of product and started selling. BIG MISTAKE!!

I thought retailing was the way to go, which it can be, but its not for me. See to be successful in network marketing, you need to be willing to be patient. We have the ability to build a substantial long term income if we are willing to be patient. Building a team allows you to leverage your time and energy. Team building takes time, but the potential for long term income growth is there if you have patience and stick it out. I don't mind retailing product, but that isn't going to give me time freedom as well as financial freedom. If you are think about getting in to Network Marketing I give you these hints:

1. Find a time-tested product that is Consumable and Use it. You have to be able to tell a story.

2. Evaluate the training program and the Upline.

3. tell other people about the business opportunity. If you have a recruiting website, this works best. (Mine is www.soonergroup.net)

4. Build a team and sitback for the ride. It may take 3-5 years to quit your day job, but with consistent effort, the day will come.

5. Treat your business as a job and put in consistent time and effort.

I wish you all the best as you build your business.

Regards,
      Michael Friedman
      www.soonergroup.net
      If you must work, work from home!