Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2010 12:45 AM by MoneyTree129


    revenant Newbie
      Hello! I'm an alien businessman obtaining an ITIN. I'm working in biologically active food trade. But because I'm totally new to USA and my language is really bad I don't know what to do next. So, could you please tell me how to register a business and establish a business account.
        • Re: non-citizen
          MoneyTree129 Adventurer
          Do you already have a business plan? Cuz most of the time you need a business plan to get a loan from a bank.

          once that is done you need to decide the legal structure, like s corp c corp , etc...

          next you need to registered your DBA and get your tax ID number, employee ID

          Get a sale tax permit if you are selling

          get a biz checking account with your tax ID number

          finally get local license and permits

          hope this helps.

          I know someone from a networking event that he does business planning, let me know if you want his help. thanks