Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2008 7:14 PM by graphicdesign

Graphic Design Services

graphicdesign Newbie
      Greetings fellow forum members!

I have recently started my own graphic design company, Genevish Graphics. I freelance out of my NY home to local companies as well as those in other states. I provide graphic design for print and web such as brochures, flyers, and small-scale web design.

Please take a look at my website - www.genevish-graphics.com to view my portfolio, my resume, and to obtain more information.
      You can also email me at egenevish@genevish-graphics.com.
        • Re: Graphic Design Services
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Graphic Design Services, Best of luck and welcome to this website.
          I am a SCORE Counselor. Do you know about SCORE??
          SCORE helps people in business (FREE of charge) to succeed.
          LUCKIEST
            amynwesley Adventurer

Hello I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Amy Wesley, owner and CEO of Nickels and Dimes Advertising. Nickels and Dimes Advertising also creates, deisgns and prints fliers, brochures, newsletters and business cards for business and personal use. If we need a graphic designer anytime soon I'll be sure to keep you in mind.
            In the meantime, you said that you do website design. I think my website might need some help. Visit us at www.nickelsanddimes.biz and let me know what you think. M email address is amywesley@nickelsanddimes.biz.
                graphicdesign Newbie
                Amy- I would absolutely LOVE to help you with your website! It definitely could use a professional's touch. Just a few things to consider:
                1) What is your audience?
                2) What do you want the website to do for your company/what functions will it perform?
                3) What is your timeframe for the project's completion
                and finally
                4) What is your budget?
                It seems like you have a couple things going on with the website, different sites linked together with different purposes.
                Simple is better and start with a flowchart to "map out" the site, starting with the Home page

Like I said earlier, I would love to help make your website look fabulous! And definitely keep me in mind for any future print design needs you may have!
                Shoot me an email and we can discuss things further!
                egenevish@genevish-graphics.com