Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2011 5:32 AM by christene

New business owner looking for assistance

Wayfarer

My name is Nisha Matrice owner of UrFashion Fox. I reside in Georgia. I am from St. Louis , Mo. I been in GA for 3 ½ years. I am looking to start my own Social Upscale Boutique here in GA, The boutique competition here is tight. I want to set myself apart from regular clothing stores here in Atlanta. I plan to do business in Atlantic Station or downtown where is lots of traffic. I want to offer fashionable handbags, accessories, shoes and apparel. I want to sell fashiony going-out attire. I don't want my customers to have to go to 3 different stores to assemble one outfit. That was my experience when I was shopping to vacation back home for a party me and my cousin had. Any information provided would be beneficial such as; a budget you may have to set to start, the appropriate way to source vendors, will I need a buyer, a good method for start-up funding, and anything else that may help me here in Atlanta. I look forward to hearing from you. Please email me at nmiller@urfashionfox.com