Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2010 10:30 AM by LUCKIEST

    Small Online Retail Business - What Permit&License?

    Ang000 Newbie
      We are starting a Small Online Retail Business selling Gift Items? It will only be a partime Husband/Wife business. What kind of Permits and License are needed in CA since it's only an online business?
      Seller's Permit - yes
      DBA - yes
      Business License ?
      EIN ? (We will not have employees.)
      Can we file as part of our Income Tax under our SS#, so we don't have to apply to EIN?
      Any other Permints and Lincense that we need to check or apply?