Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2010 12:52 PM by tomead

e store

2big705 Newbie
      i am trying to start a e commerce store on line aimed at over seas customers all i can find is yahoo e store which they will sell me the domain name, design the web site, and host it is there any one else can do the same or the only choices i have is yahoo i cant find the same on google you can reply to my e mail at
        • Re: e store
          decorall Newbie
          Take a look at
            jay.singh Wayfarer
            Hey this is Jay. You should take a look into I started my new company with them and they have been awesome so far. As soon as I signed up with them they provided me with my personal logins to their IBO. By the way there IBO is awesome.
            Now they handle my products customer service calls, shipping (to all over the world), merchant processing and I was also able to design my website with their free templelates. If I am not wrong they are offering a 30 day trial for their service. Goodluck with your new business and let me know if I can be of anymore help.
              tomead Newbie
              You can register a domain name through countless providers, I use for my registrations because they seem to be the least expensive and dependable. For hosting there are tens of thousands of providers, I use a provider that supports Magento since it is a super powerful open source e-commerce platform, but also has a bit of a learning curve if you are a do-it-yourselfer. Magento handles inventory, newletters, emails etc.. very seamlessly, and there are a bunch of comanies that will help set it up and customize it.

For Magento hosting I have had good luck with and they are super cheap like $50.00 a year! Once you have MAgento set up it is easy to ad, delete, and edit products, pricing, etc., you can even schedule sales for certain dates and hours, do disount codes, quantity discounts etc.

Good luck!