Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 30, 2010 1:12 PM by TheSoloGuide

Independent amusement ride

Hutchinson Newbie
      Hello,
      For the last couple of years my wife and I have been looking into purchasing a particular amusement ride manufactured in England and creating our own small independent business. I have visited a couple of amusement ride conventions in Springfield Illinois and even went as far as visiting with traveling carnival owners. Now to start out, we already have at least 7 potential show events of people who are interested in working with us. We even have a close committed friend who is highly intelligent and ready to gear up and be our accountant/bookings. Now for the big question...what lender would be interested in working with us and also building a strong relationship for future growth? Where do we start?...is there any prayer for us? We both have very good credit but have very little saved. Thanks!
        • Re: Independent amusement ride
          Tracker

Hutchinson:

I recommend you:

1. Try to connect with a community member here by the nickname of "phanio" He is excellent with working with your particular question.

2. Check out Business Money Today online. It is a very helpful site as well.

Best of luck.

Doug

Small Biz Break

The Solopreneur's Guide