Post a new topic
    64 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2008 7:54 AM by MrMikeC

i need a website

trentton Newbie
      does anybody know where i can find a website developer to make me a website

Budget : 1500$

• 3 pages

• affiliate program

• and refer-a-friend

and thats about it!
        • Re: i need a website
          nishantk Newbie
          Hi Trentton,

I can develop it for you. We can talk more details about on phone.

Thanks and Regards,
          Nishant
          818-731-9439
            newmedia Newbie
            Take a look at my work and prices here.
            www.hackworthdesign.com
              SalesFuel Newbie
              I can do it for you. Here are some of my client sites I've built:

www.massbiomed.org
              www.worcesterchamber.com
              www.tridenthomeloan.com

Feel free to email me at jaretchristopher@hotmail.com
                Promo_Guy Newbie
                Would be happy to speak with you about it.
                My name is Earl Weldon. (215) 549-6778

View our website for more information.
                http://weldonstudio.com/_wsn/page15.html
                  PulsarSoft Newbie
                  Hello, trentton

Our team can develop professional website for you. Contact alex@pulsar-soft.com
                  http://pulsar-soft.com/Rocket-Sales-eCommerce-Solution.html

Alex.
                      intechspecial Ranger
                      Trenton ~

$1500 for a 3 page website is overpriced.

For a 3 page site, I would charge under $300.

Visit my companies home page to envision the possibilities for your website.

http://www.intechspecial.com
                          blitzlocal Adventurer
                          We've charged anywhere from $10 a page to over $5,000-- and I'd have to say that we were in fair in most cases.
                          Rather than talk about price per page, why not show a couple sites you like that are similar to your vision?
                          That will help folks understand what sort of customization you'll need.
                          Else you can have a $300 website, but perhaps not what you want--
                          or risk overpaying on something that can be templated for far less.

Dennis
                          analyst, blitzlocal.com
                          internet marketing for local business
                        TGA000 Wayfarer
                        I'd love to take your money, but first I have to ask: Why do you want a website?

You mentioned affiliate programs, are you hoping to drive traffic to this page and sell stuff?

If so don't bother getting a site.

Use Blogger or Squidoo.com

Both of those are LOVED by Google. You'll get rankings much faster, and they're both free.

You can sell stuff through them all daylong and have a fantastic business without spending a dime.

Here, I put this one up today. (FYI: when I promote affiliate programs I make sure each of these makes at least $30/day)

Not a lot of money? No, but when you multiply it by 45 and each takes about 1 hour total to build...

Here, see what I mean: http://www.squidoo.com/easy-make-money-online-5-ways-to-get-paid
                            CEO Space Scout

Also was TGA000 said is true.

You can create blogs and do squidoo and make money with affiliate programs and clickbank etc.

With the group we were working with, they needed support and so for the $19.95 they get all I mentioned before and support from not only the company but all the other people who have websites because they have their own private forum like this and they all help each other.

Again, if you can do it yourself, then there are effective free methods as TGA000 mentioned.

Good Luck
                            TGA000 Wayfarer
                            Sorry, 1 more thing: If you have your own product and you do need a site here's where you can go:

1Shoppingcart.com

I love this place. They've got the Affiliate program, an autoresponder (yes, you do need this!) and I believe a refer a friend.

There is another viral system I use. I've put a link to one of my viral video pages below. Check it out. Shoot an email if you like it and I'll let you know who built it.

Also... there are people out there building killer pages for under $1000. (me for example!)

But either way, in most cases you don't need to hire out for a lot of this.

http://www.theguruassassin.com/affiliate_ebook_marketing.htm
                              John Ranjan Newbie
                              HI trentton,

We will develop website for you.

Our experienced developers are developing professional websites for many years.
                              For more information refer the following website :
                              http://www.outsource-website-development.com/

Ranjan
                                ITOutsourcing Newbie
                                We specialize in developing state of the art website for a very very reasonable price. We can develop your site in time and well within your stipulated budget. Check out some of our recent sites:

www.uwcj.org
                                www.tushoos.com
                                www.infacarepharm.com

and many many more.

Looking forward to working with you.
                                  consensus Newbie
                                  Dear Trentton, As a full-service web development firm we are interested in learning more about your company before offering a solution. On the surface, your budget sounds generous, however, if you are looking for a stand-out custom design that is not based on a template or open-source code that is vulnerable to security risks, your budget may be appropriate.

My comapny is Consensus Technology, Inc. As internet consultants we bring business experience to your business and work to project a unique image that represents your business accurately to your target market.

Here's a few examples:

coreenrivetcatering.com
                                  georgehickox.com<br /
                                    consensus Newbie
                                    Dear Trentton, It appears my message was cut off. Here's the last portion.

Here's a few examples:

coreenrivetcatering.com
                                    georgehickox.com
                                    peterboroughchamber.com
                                    gameusedsportsonlline.com
                                    ourcommunitystores.com

Contact me at 603.924.4084.

Best Regards,
                                    Pamela Gleeson
                                      CEO Space Scout
                                      Trenton,

I think for what you are looking for you should go to

www.your-multiple-income-streams.com and click on the get my free web site

in the upper right hand corner.

That site is an example of what you get. It starts out with 5 streams of income already
                                      and is geared for affiliate type programs and clickbank, ebay, amazon etc. already. Although you
                                      could use it for anything you want.

You will get to pick your own domain name so have that already. The fee is only $19.95
                                      a month and includes domain, the hosting, support, search engine submission, 5 streams of income and the ability to add as many others as you want and it has 60 web pages and anyone can do it themselves with no html. and about 50 other things that you can read about yourself.

It may not be too pretty or fancy, but it makes money.

It paid for itself in 24 hours but took about 3 months to build up to a income of about $3000 - 4000 working on it about 1 hour a day. I know because it was a test program that we did here locally with about
                                      50 people. All creating their different sites and with different products.

The idea was to prove that you could start with something small, and have it pay for itself and build an income. At first, we were only looking to make $500 - $800 a month to help someone with a car payment or bills.

Check it out and do your own due diligence on it. I make no guarantees. This is just what was done.

Good luck.

Kathy
                                          saturdayotc Newbie
                                          Hi CEO Space, I just joined this program and paid, but I haven't gotten any email other than my payment confirmaion.

So what's next? How does one get started?

Thanks!
                                              CEO Space Scout
                                              saturdayotc,

Please send me an email to kathyhadley@earthlink.net so that we can go over what you

are doing. Generally, all the instructions and training steps are sent to you right away.

Check your spam filters. But mostly just contact me.

Thanks,

Kathy
                                                  saturdayotc Newbie
                                                  Hi Kathy, Thanks for the reply. Actually I got it about 12 hours later. I didn't see anything in the spam filter. It was pretty self explanitory, however, you are locked into the left navigation for affiliate products. It may work out ok, but I may not like what they are selling and I have no choice but to have those links show up.

I think it will take me awhile to figure it all out.

I'll contact you offline if I run into further quesions, although now that I got the email I see that there is lots of support. A good thing!

Thanks,
                                                  Pamela
                                              Lucky7 Newbie
                                              My program provides a website and includes business consultation, debt collection and a lot more to our small business owners. It's a great program and every small business owner from home based businesses to store fronts (1to 1- 99 employees) need our services to compete with larger businesses.

You get a 4-page website that is included with membership. We provide members with the tools to build and maintain their website and hosting is included.

The benefits of the basic builder are:
                                              1. No set-up fee
                                              2. No hosting fee
                                              3. Step by step process makes building easy
                                              4. Meta tag description and keywords included
                                              5. Unlimited text changes
                                              6. Member has the "keys" to the site
                                              7. 3-pages + contact form
                                              8. Plus contact response form

If anyone would like more information my direct contact number is (570) 417-9442.
                                                Laflory Newbie
                                                Whatever you do, do not pay out big bucks for a website. Go to citymax.com. You can easily build it yourself with their easy tools and it is only $19.95/month! You even get a 30 day free trial to prove that you can do it! I built mine with their tools, and I've had 196,000 hits in just over 6 months, not bad for a "new" business. If you pay someone to build it, you still have to pay a hosting fee, so go build it your self!
                                                    CEO Space Scout
                                                    yes, the 60 page web site I was talking about at

www.your-multiple-income-streams.com

is only $19.95 a month and includes the site, domain, hosting, training, 5 streams of income already and you can add anything you want and pick your domain name.

It also includes search engine submission, a forum with lots of help from other people who have these web sites and about 50 other things.
                                                    eyesonwatch Newbie
                                                    you may reach www.triacme.com who developed my company website
                                                    www.eyesonwatch.com

You can refer my name Kumar Natarajan to one of their executives, in particular you may reach Kannabiran and refer my name.

Good luck

Regards

Kumar Natarajan

websolutions Tracker
                                                      I can do that for $500 flat but the site must be static not flash based. Let me know.

Best,
                                                      WS
                                                      www.livedomainserch.com
                                                        Michael Adventurer
                                                        trentton ~ I am sure that you have probably already found a qualified Web Designer.

If you have not I would be interested in working with you.

Take a look at my profile for contact information.

~ Michael
                                                          LUCKIEST Guide
                                                          This site that just turned 100.
                                                          Congratulations, Bank of America small business online.
                                                          LUCKIEST
                                                            sudeep Newbie
                                                            Sure you can get a decent website within your buget. Check us out at www.b3net.com or call Sudeep at
                                                            714-936-0208

Thank you,
                                                              Dangelo Wayfarer
                                                              Trentton,
                                                              not sure if you have started on this or not... if you are still in the market I can refer you to a great webmaster... I am not and I have no financial interest on this... but he has helped me in the past, and does clean, beautiful and very reliable sites.

He has created sites for companies like BMW, Alfa Romeo, and other companies...

Not sure about the price, for your price of $1500 should be way more than enough in my opinion

Let me know if you still need assistance

Nik
                                                                sgc group Newbie
                                                                Trenton,

I am the founder and owner of SGC Group, LLC, a counter-terrorism company. I was also a stock broker for 3 years and have a huge network of people, including web development guys.

What I've found best for me, as far as my web site, http://www.sgcgroup.com and our averaging 600 visitors a day, is this little system that I use based on good content.

Google "IED Training Aids" and see where we're placed. I did not pay for that placement or have an SEO, Search Engine Optimizer, manipulate my placement. I got there by having great content and telling my story.

If you go to the bottom of any of my pages, it says "Powered by Si..." Click on that and you'll get a great idea on how this works.

Best,

Steve Cassidy
                                                                  rcameron Newbie
                                                                  I'll throw my name in the competitive hat even though I primarily conduct the business in the Austin, TX and Bastrop, TX areas.

http://www.rlcwebdesign.net
                                                                    TonyIOD Wayfarer

You should go to Dynamic Outsourcing and register as a Requester and post your project or work task and Providers will bid on it.

Thanks,

--Tony

http://InventionsOnDemand.net
                                                                    *+For companies needing new products o

http://DynamicOutsourcing.com
                                                                    The way to work, and get work done, from now on!
                                                                      WeCanDo.BIZ Newbie
                                                                      I am not going to try to sell you anything! Please go take a look at http://www.wecando.biz

Register your company - it is free!

Then post a Biz Need saying exactly what you want - it will go out by keywords to those people who are already members who provide the service you want and to a whole heap of places where we syndicate the Biz Needs.

That way, you get to choose whether or not to deal with companies who reply and you will also be able to see any customer endorsements that those companies may have.

As I said...it is all free and there really is no catch!

Regards

Chris Butler
                                                                      COO
                                                                      WeCanDo.BIZ
                                                                        intechspecial Ranger
                                                                        You have 33 responses in 11 hours.

This should tell you something about your project - you have overbid, as your requirements should not cost you 1,500

• intechspecial
                                                                          Lei1015 Newbie
                                                                          Contact Trevor James. tangerine.james@gmail.com or call him at 301-371-0596. Tell him Lei Kendale said to call. He does excellent work!!!! He's done work for several people I know and myself. Take a look at what he did for me www.jenesislearningcenter.com I have to add the details but it didn't cost me 1/3 of what you have available to pay.
                                                                            INTELLI Wayfarer

We can develop the website for you within the specified amount. Also, we have a great software that can help you run the business efficiently. Here is the company profile:

We specialize in web design and development, enhanced web services, automation, customized software's, back end database development (SQL 2005, Oracle) using the latest technology either by using Microsoft, Java Or PHP, our technical people are optimized and trained with it and available locally or outsourced based on your requirements. For additional details please visit us at www.intelliworldtech.com

We are currently working with a few clients to do their websites, integration with our proprietary software and other services. We are also linked with our sister company in India that supports some of our clients to achieve their objectives including providing a full time web developers, database administrators and network management.

Our prime goal is customer satisfaction and we go to extreme lengths to get this accomplished. Also, we use our proprietary software "Notebook" to give the clients a real time view of the projects in progress and their deadlines. Together with the technological know-how combined with the proprietary software and some brilliant minds at work gives us an edge over our competitors in terms of fixed budget projects.

For further information, please contact Jessica at info@intelliworldtech.com.
                                                                              intechspecial Ranger
                                                                              Ok everyone, I really think at this point Trever has got himself a website, so we really should stop spamming poor Trevor's thread.
                                                                                Tada12 Wayfarer
                                                                                www.Createagreatname.com pick a name for $9.00 a year and the host your Web site for free you create it from a template they provide all free. You can modify change at your convenience and no extra charge! $1500 wow! I could build 15 web stites for that kind of money! There nothing magical or difficult about building a web site with this service just takes some time. Good Luck!
                                                                                  mickeybricks Newbie
                                                                                  I have some guys who build my sites (www.usattorney4me.com). they are based in CA. TrulyUniqueWebDesign - Gene and Dustin (father and son). They're fast and cheap.
                                                                                  tell them Harris told you to call.
                                                                                    leolazarus Wayfarer
                                                                                    complete ecommerce website
                                                                                    content management
                                                                                    unique design
                                                                                    database development
                                                                                    flash included

always under $1000

fixmypics.com@gmail.com

www.fixmypics.com for an example
                                                                                      leolazarus Wayfarer
                                                                                      fully functioning site
                                                                                      content management
                                                                                      unique design
                                                                                      database development
                                                                                      ecommerce storefront
                                                                                      under $1000
                                                                                      fixmypics.com@gmail.com

www.fixmypics.com for an example of a current project.

thanks
                                                                                      leo lazarus
                                                                                        intechspecial Ranger

trenton if you are still online or a part of this community please give us an update as to your status.

thank you.
                                                                                          leolazarus Wayfarer
                                                                                          hi,

We offer low cost solutions to all of your web needs. Feel free to forward some info regarding what your vision for the site is and we would be happy to put a sample together of what your site will look like. High quality and fast turnaround make us the only choice for your web design needs. On time and under budget. Contact us at fixmypics.com@gmail.com for the next step in the future of your site. Thanks
                                                                                          Leo Lazarus
                                                                                              intechspecial Ranger

trenton was not a real request.

OR at least if it was he does not need us to post to this topic anymore.
                                                                                                  blitzlocal Adventurer
                                                                                                  Michael,

I checked out freeits.net-- do you really do all your work for free (minus hosting and domain cost)? Wow, that is awesome? What is your motivation for organizing volunteer work?

Dennis
                                                                                                  blitzlocal.com
                                                                                                  local internet advertising
                                                                                                      intechspecial Ranger

blitzlocal -

Yes I do work for free, but there are limits to this.

My motivation is this: I am disabled, and it would be extremely difficult for me to succeed if I had the pressure of working a business 60 hours a week.

So intstead, I volunteer to develop sites for people, and I am able to make connections with paying clients on occasion. My paying clients are extremely loyal to me because of how much I have put into helping people.

The added benefit to this is that my business focus becomes one of helping people, and not about getting rich.

I hope I will be able to bring in enough loyal clients, that one day I will be able increase the volunteer things my company does.

I do not organize volunteer work, I do all the volunteer work myself. Paying work outside of HTML web design is outsourced to companies with more experience and more abilities.

Thanks for your compliment.
                                                                                                  blitzlocal Adventurer
                                                                                                  Trentton,

There are guys who will make your 3 page affiliate site for under $100-- depends on what specifically you want:

What product are you selling? Do you already have creatives?
                                                                                                  What do you want your affiliate program to do? Will it tie into CJ, directtrack, linktrust, or stand alone?
                                                                                                  Do you need online checkout and payment integration?
                                                                                                  What kind of reporting and support do you need on affiliates?

If you post some more details, folks will be able to respond back with something tangible and specific to your needs.

Dennis
                                                                                                  dennis@blitzlocal.com
                                                                                                  direct response marketing
                                                                                                    CARZ4YOU.COM Newbie
                                                                                                    *+I can do it for you, call Dave at 251-947-3279 (open 9-5) We h
                                                                                                    *http://www.carz4you.com *

*http://www.shopperslink.com *

*http://www.clubrentacar.com *
                                                                                                      Exxponent Newbie
                                                                                                      Hi there,

Obviously, there are a few folks who have posted their information here. But if you are looking more options, you should try:
                                                                                                      Rent a Coder: rentacoder.com
                                                                                                      Guru : Guru.com
                                                                                                      oDesk: oDesk.com
                                                                                                      Elance: elance.com
                                                                                                        Agileinfoways Wayfarer
                                                                                                        Hi,

We are a Software Development Company operating in
                                                                                                        India specialized in Microsoft Technologies, Open Source, *Web
                                                                                                        Design and Development*, Toolbar, Plugins and *Mobile
                                                                                                        Application Development*.

Shall I request you to review my Skills and
                                                                                                        Technical Expertise listed below and give your few minutes to our
                                                                                                        project portfolio.

*Project
                                                                                                        Portfolio
                                                                                                        *:-- http://www.agilesoftwares.com/portfolio

Website Link:--http://www.agileinfoways.com

We are sincerely looking forward to
                                                                                                        work with you on your project and build long term business relationship.
                                                                                                          shahil Newbie
                                                                                                          hi there,
                                                                                                          i have a full web development team in India. this is my yahoo email id:- shah_shangraj@yahoo.com

you could meet me online so i could show you my work.

thanks,
                                                                                                          shahil shah.
                                                                                                            jasonlai Wayfarer

wow this topic hot to many people was reply. Hopefully i am not late 3 pages web designs with $1500

I am charge only $299 incluse hosting & domain for 1 year
                                                                                                            More pages then you think, free design logo & banner, forum, gallary, contract form .......

http://www.jasonlai.com/ <<<<<< Webdesigns & computer service.
                                                                                                            http://www.useful4life.com/ <<<<<<<<<< advertise your useful products here with donate only.

johnpaint1 Wayfarer

A lot of people do websites, the best thing for you to do is learn as much as you can about the subject or you will get taken.
                                                                                                                TifSolutions Newbie
                                                                                                                Let Tif Solutions build your site. Please send more information to 1creativeservices@gmail.com Our rates are very competitive and fits any budget.
                                                                                                                  nuSenO Wayfarer
                                                                                                                  Just had one built... take a peak at FlatHealthyStomach.com - it is 95% finished...by end of next week will be complete.

Radical webs - Simon was amazing - check them out... Radicalwebs.com
                                                                                                                    Buzzed Wayfarer
                                                                                                                    Greetings,

If you are serious about having a site completed, I am the person for the job. I can complete around 9 or 10 pages for about 500 starting price. You can take a look at some of my work if you goto http://www.neo-symmetry.com . This is my site business site which is not completed yet. I do what I can as time allows while working on other projects and such. You can get in contact with me when your ready.

Neo Symmetry
                                                                                                                    P.O. BOX 453
                                                                                                                    Ocklawaha, FL. 32183

(352) 505-2968

Kindest Regards,

Ty Whalin
                                                                                                                      Buzzed Wayfarer
                                                                                                                      Greetings,

Come take a look at my site, I think you will like the list of affiliates I've compiled thus far, but the truth, that is not all of them. Actually I lost my Commission Junction, because it sat dormant for so long. If you you want to know more then take the time to look at my site and contact me when the time comes. I can be found at http://www.neo-symmetry.com,

Plus, I can fit it into your budget requirements.

Kindest Regards,

Neo Symmetry
                                                                                                                      P.O. BOX 453
                                                                                                                      Ocklawaha, FL. 32183

(352) 505-2968

Ty Whalin
                                                                                                                        MrMikeC Newbie
                                                                                                                        The best place is Vistaprint.com $4.99 per month no up front fees for 30 days ! It is so easy and they give you 5 pages. Check out mine WWW.anythingonfloors.com Feel free to call me for more help. I just placed an order with them it came out to 309.00 for the following 5000 business cards 2000
                                                                                                                        3" x 5" post cards and 2000 stationary with matching envelopes. They can even mail them out for you!

Mike Carvalho
                                                                                                                        321-460-7114

Fabriclean Inc.