Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 24, 2010 9:38 AM by KathleenF

Create your own coupons and bring in business

COUPONMAVEN Newbie
      As a self-proclaimed "coupon clipper" I have taken advantage of the use of coupons in my own personal life during this difficult economy. After consulting with several businesses and seeing their need for creating and distributing coupons, I have helped to developed a coupon creator for buisness across the country. Coupontank, http://coupontank.com, is an online coupon creator that allows you, the businessowner, to create, distribute, and track your coupons. It also allows you to post your created coupons to your own personal website. Businesses have seen sucess with our product, and we have even received accolades from Pixar Studios. I hope that you take advantage of this service, and we can watch your business grow together.
        • Re: Create your own coupons and bring in business
          KathleenF Scout
          Hi CouponMaven,

This is a great idea. I wanted to mention content that looks and acts like an advertisement needs to be placed in our "Business Classifieds" forum. We appreciate you taking the time to network within our community but just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Sounds like a really great idea for small businesses. I am a coupon clipper myself and live to find great local deals. Thank you for sharing!
          Kathleen