Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2010 1:37 PM by timmay2010

hi  guys my idea

nance1989 Newbie

hi guys i need help as i am wanting to open my own shop i have found a shop in a busy town centre and its £5,500 per annum rent
      I really want my own buisness i have currently saved £3000 and the idea is to open a discount greetings cards and gifts shop i have already found the wholesalers that i would need and have got the right prices i need but i need £10,000 to help make my dream a reality because i need to buy shelving and a till and so on.
      I will be called nances discount cards and gifts and will do offers on greetings cards 3 for £1 and as its approaching christmas i feel its the best time to do it.
      so anyone that can help i would appreicate it?
        • Re: hi  guys my idea
          Trophyman Newbie
          Sir, start a web site immediately on Google, Yahoo, & AOL.
          star selling your product online and within no time the money you make from selling cards, you have enough money to open new store.

I love the idea.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              nance1989 Newbie
              Thanks for the info,but i think ive just got it in my head that i want my own store it just makes me excited and i have done loads of research and done a buisness course in buisness studies and know what im doing just need the loan or help to get me started
              LUCKIEST Guide
              my idea

Who r u?? Go to Members page and share some info.

Do you have a business plan??
                Avionne Wayfarer

Good luck on your business and congratulations in advance on getting it off the ground. In order for you to apply for a business loan, I think that you should have a perfect business plan, that is simple and to the point, and I suggest you check out Bplans.com and powerhomebiz.com and look at their free sample business plans and try to make one of your own, that caters to all that you want to implement in your business. I also think that you should get creative and make your products different from the others, but better, for competition is huge and life is never one sweet song, so you have to make your products stand out, as well as have great organizational skills and be customer friendly, for customer service and satifaction is key to a great and successful business.
                  timmay2010 Newbie
                  Your idea sounds good but if you can explain it a bit m,ore it would really be helpful. I cannot get your point properly.

business for sale sunshine coast

Avionne Wayfarer
                      You will selling a number discount greeting cards and gifts, and well I am stating that you can also offer your own discount greeting cards (creating your own greetings cards with your own ideas, that people will love and enjoy reading over and over again). The designing of your store, must be a welcoming one, that shows off the true beauty and grace and make customers want to come in and check out your products, even thou most of them will not want to buy any, but they will buy anyway.
                      Customers welcome a staff that has a lovely welcoming smile and pleasant personality, not a grumpy and serious with the world sort of person, but one who is graceful and smiles and talks nicely to them, that is customer service and satisfeaction, is when the customer is happy with their purchase, smiles and give your business referrals, by telling others to come shop by your store.