Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2008 4:57 PM by Lighthouse24

    need consultant in Sacramento

    Dereshki Adventurer
      I have a corporate in CA ( Dereshki, Inc ). I changed the address, and filing the Statement of Information. But i dont know why, the Secretary of state didnt change my corporate address. I need some consultant or personne, who can help me about my statement or amendament for changing the address. If it's possible i prefere some one who can go directely in the sacramento office, and make it with my form. I will send him my signed Statement of Information. Tell me your price...

      Thank you