Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 7, 2010 3:13 PM by TheSoloGuide

Just starting out...HELP!

Aggie2010 Newbie
      Howdy!
      I'm a recent graduate of Texas A&M, I am pursuing a Master's in Water Management. I'm looking to start my own rainwater catchment and irrigation company but have no capital for intitial start up. I have no idea how to start, where to go for help, etc. Any ideas/recommendations would be much appreciated. I already have one mentor but I don't think you can have too much advice to choose from. Thank you very much in advance.

God bless!
      Aggie2010
        • Re: Just starting out...HELP!
          Tracker

Aggie2010:

Congrats on pursuing your entrepreneurial spirit.

Regarding capital, I recommend you check out a site, Business Money Today, and try to connect with a community member here that goes by the nickname "phanio". He is excellent with finance and lending.

As to your question of focus and direction, you can register with my site for access to our Solutions Center. Inside you will find a number of forms, templates and a couple of ebooks that you can download to help you. There isn't any cost, simply go to the address in my signature below and then click on the Register tab at the top of the page. You will receive an email with your access info to the Solutions Center.

I recommend you download the Start-Up Checklist, "My Idea, My Research" (an ebook focusing on market research), and the Formal Business Plan Outline for starters. If you find that you need additional help, you can send us a message through our Contact Us page.

I hope this helps.

Doug Dolan

Small Biz Break (http://smallbizbreak.com)

"Simple, Spontaneous, Success"
          1 of 1 people found this helpful