Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2008 2:07 AM by rasiya20

What is Talkswitch?

briant Newbie

Hi all,

*I recently got linked with
      this community and I am sure that this will definitely help me out. Actually I
      am having a small business and want to install a talkswitch system in my
      office. So here are some questions that I would like to ask before installation:
      what is talkswitch? And how does it work in small business office and from
      where can I get it? Can anyone help me regarding to my query? Your information
      will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

• Re: What is Talkswitch?
          CollectiveInk Newbie
          Talkswitch is a PBX style device allowing small - med sized businesses to have a comprehensive telephone system at a fraction of the cost of traditional PBX systems.

I have installed and used a Talkswitch 24 system and it worked great. It did take awhile to set up all the options, mailboxes, etc. But it wasn't hard, just time consuming.

The nice thing about TS is you can use normal telephones. The talkswitch website can provide a lot of information. You can also find discounted TS systems on ebay, as well as nice multiline telephones. You will spend between 400 and 1,500 dollars, but that's much less than the 3,000 - 30,000 dollars you'd spend on a traditional PBX system.

Good luck!
            Lighthouse24 Ranger
            The Hello Direct website is a good source for information and retail pricing (for comparison) on these units:
            http://www.hellodirect.com
              LUCKIEST Guide
              Hi, Why do you want to install a talkswitch system in your office if you don't know how it works??
              Have you tried Googling Talkswitch.
              Hope the follow helps, LUCKIEST

With only minor configuration,
              you can have the TalkSwitch running right out of the box.
              Setup
              is a walk in the park; the intuitive interface makes management simple;
              you get some unique callback features, such as prompted callback and
              four auto-callback numbers; and, because it compact, it's easy to find
              a place to store it.
                Ed O'Gee Adventurer
                I agree with Luckiest, the big question is, is your office large enough for talk switch? There are a ton of bells and whistles that most small offices don't need. Vonage has a great product for small business that will make your small business look big.
                  rasiya20 Newbie

*Hi, I also have a small
                  business and I am using Talkswitch since two years. Basically TalkSwitch
                  is the original all-in-one PBX telephone system for small business. Packed with
                  amazing features, TalkSwitch systems improves your image, saves your money and
                  keeps you connected everywhere.

*With TalkSwitch, you
                  connect the way you choose. It works with VoIP (Voice over IP) and the
                  traditional telephone network, and you can choose IP or standard analog
                  telephones. TalkSwitch PBX and IP PBX phone systems lets you work the way you
                  want to.

Cheers!