Post a new topic
    28 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2009 3:39 PM by CEO Space

CEO Space World-Access to all business resources including capital in one place

CEO Space Scout

CEO Space provides the Capital, Skills, Contacts, and the Resources for Growing Your Business.

CEO Space can help you. . .
      · Attract investors
      · Thrive in an uncertain economy
      · Create a powerful team
      · Attract new clients and customers
      · Drastically increase your income
      · Bring a new product to market
      · Patent and manufacture your invention
      · Develop multiple streams of income
      · Publish your book

Jack Canfield, author Chicken Soup for the Soul: "I guarantee your satisfaction with CEO Space, something I have never done with any other program...just DO IT. Your low tuition comes back so fast you'll wonder why you hadn't heard about CEO Space years ago."

Mark Victor Hansen, author Chicken Soup for the Soul: "If you want to triple your income and double your time off, join CEO Space's support plan. The mother-lode for capital, customers, team and speedy results is CEO Space. CEO Space is the lowest cost, fastest result business delivery system in the world today." Check out our web site and our blogs

http://www.ceospaceworld.com

http://ceospace.blogspot.com/

http://berniedohrmann.blogspot.com/

For less than the cost of one consultant, you can have access to all the resources you need.

97% of all our members gain back their one time lifetime membership fee in capital, clients or both.
        • Re: CEO Space World-Access to all business resources including capital in one place
          CEO Space Scout

I forgot this:

Who do you know, who could use access to all business resources including access to capital in one place?
          • Re: CEO Space World-Access to all business resources including capital in one place
            DomainDiva Ranger
            I have a better idea. YOU give me the 6500 to become a member, pay for the membership and then give me an extra 10 grand for travel expenses. Hows that for a fundbuster?
              CEO Space Scout

To determine whether there is value for something at any price, you would have to know what the benefits are. CEO Space is not for everyone, obviously.

The post on the CEO Space blog below from Sarah Perkins shows one fantastic success story.

There are many, many others all over the world.

I will repeat just a few points from the first post.

Jack Canfield, author Chicken Soup for the Soul: "I guarantee your satisfaction with CEO Space, something I have never done with any other program...just DO IT. Your low tuition comes back so fast you'll wonder why you hadn't heard about CEO Space years ago."

Mark Victor Hansen, author Chicken Soup for the Soul: "If you want to triple your income and double your time off, join CEO Space's support plan. The mother-lode for capital, customers, team and speedy results is CEO Space.

CEO Space is the lowest cost, fastest result business delivery system in the world today." Check out our web site and our blogs

http://www.ceospaceworld.com

http://ceospace.blogspot.com/

http://berniedohrmann.blogspot.com/

For less than the cost of one consultant, you can have access to all the resources you need.

97% of all our members gain back their one time lifetime membership fee in capital, clients or both.

DomainDiva Ranger
                  I read all of that. I read all the google hits.
                      CEO Space Scout
                      Domain Diva,
                      I read your profile. You are targeting primarily aircraft leasing companies and aircraft asset management firms and you are looking for funding.

One of our members David Stacey, not only dealt in worldwide funding, but was primary in the aircraft leasing arena.

He might have some contacts for you.

May I suggest that you go to www.ceospace.biz and join for free and post your NEED in that forum.

This will allow our entire membership to see it and

I will direct David to that as he is a personal friend of mine.
                          DomainDiva Ranger
                          Now that is an interesting offer. If the idea is to get members to join up for a 'fee' why the free pass? My experience says that there is no free lunch.
                              CEO Space Scout
                              Our goal and purpose is to network in cooperation not competition. We generally attract members who are very cooperative and helpful. Yet, even though that be the case, we find that having been raised in and working in a competitive arena, training on "how" to be cooperative is necessary. Therefore the 5 time a year training and cooperative networking. Unfortunately, all of that takes funds thus the fee.

The fee is kept as low as possible and given the benefits, there is nothing else like it. Any other thing out there that doesn't even come close to what our network offers is $15,000 - $35,000 per meeting not one lifetime fee.

So, I would still suggest you post your NEED on the forum for free and see what you may get. The forum post may or may not get you any leads but you never know.

Of course, membership and attendance would be much more access.

I already emailed David Stacey your profile information and since he has retired out of that area no one came to his mind, but he will stay mindful of it in case he thinks of something.

He wasn't in leasing, he funded aircarft leasing, which is what I thought you were needing (funding).

I wish you the best.

I might also suggest that you post your need at www.gobignetwork.com. I think you can post there for free also but am not sure. I also am not sure the effectiveness.

Good Luck

DomainDiva Ranger
                                  NO!!! Please no money to buy aircraft!!! ;)

I am looking for funding for the software application not the actual aircraft themselves!

I can be as cooperative as I need to be when the situation arises and I am a team player, my team is my first consideration. More than once I have put on my shark suit and jumped into the pool only to have wasted an inordinate amount of time (they never get close to my money ;) ).

You wrote: "The fee is kept as low as possible and given the benefits, there is nothing else like it. Any other thing out there that doesn't even come close to what our network offers is $15,000 - $35,000 per meeting not one lifetime fee."

The sentence does not make sense. Are you saying that other networking groups charge 15-35000 and CEO is 6500 so that is a good price? Are there any Fortune 550, 100, 50 CEO's in your group? The 15-35000 price tag sounds like a price for that level of CEO.

Is the 6500 a lifetime fee or is it renewable yearly?
                                      CEO Space Scout
                                      I am sorry for the confusion. I knew that the funding was for your software and not leasing. I sent what you wrote in your profile verbatim to David so I'm sure he knew what you meant.

This is why I suggest you post the post yourself to ceospace.biz that way you can get it accurate.

Our membership is roughly made up of 30% total start ups with no or little funds and no or little business background with an invention, idea, book, song, movie etc to launch.

30% existing businesses at all levels from small regional to Fortune companies.

30% successful large business and retired professionals and business owners and investors to give back with time and talent and to possibley invest.

The fee is a one time lifetime fee to be a member. And yes, other groups that are the closest to what we do charge those higher fees EACH time and they don't even provide what we do.
                                  DomainDiva Ranger

As a 25 year industry veteran, I have the a/c leasing company contacts for product. I want money. Having an a/c leasing company as an investment partner is NOT a good idea.
                              CEO Space Scout
                              Some people have sent me emails pertaining to this post with questions. Thank you for the interest.

However, when I've gone to respond, the some of the emails are bouncing back to me.

So I tried my other email kathyhadley@earthlink.net

If you have sent me an email today and haven't received your response, I sent it and you didn't get it
                              so please resend.

I didn't want anyone to think I was not responding.
                                LUCKIEST Guide
                                If we need a New Executive Director for our non profit, can you help??
                                LUCKIEST
                                  CEO Space Scout
                                  Since so many people are asking me the same questions via email, I thought I post it here, too.

I want to thank all the people for the inquiries and assure everyone I will get back to them.

The CEO Space world network meets 5 times a year in Los Angeles.

There are also weekly meetings in cities all over the world.

The next Forum as we call it is March 9 - 16, 2008 at the Westin LAX.
                                    CEO Space Scout
                                    Since so many people have asked me this, I posted a blog entry about it.

So what basically is CEO Space anyway?

http://www.ceospace.blogspot.com/

I hope this helps along with the FAQ and videos.
                                        TheCoreHome Wayfarer

For anyone seeking a first hand account, as a recent member
                                        of CEO Space, I can personally attest to its benefits in my life and
                                        business. Before attending CEO Space for the first time in July 2007, for
                                        several years my husband and I had been sitting on a design for a home that
                                        heats and cools itself. As researchers and inventors, we had little business experience
                                        and didn't know where to begin. Upon hearing about CEO Space in July, like many,
                                        I too was skeptical. But, deciding my dream was at least worth signing up for
                                        the free Fundbusting Program, I gave it a shot. And...IT WORKED!

From there, I attended the July forum, and immediately received assistance in
                                        getting patent protection, something that we had been working on for several
                                        months to no avail. Since July, I have returned to every forum and have been on
                                        the fast track ever since. I've learned more than I ever thought I would about
                                        business and the cooperation method, made contacts to people out-of-reach to my
                                        caliber otherwise, and have made great strides in my business endeavors.

Knowing how much it has helped me,
                                        I happily tell all my friends and colleagues the contacts and benefits CEO
                                        Space can bring them. Honestly, the most astounding thing that caught my
                                        attention the very first day was that there were so many people who truly wanted
                                        to help. My business experience up to that point was usually of a high
                                        competitive nature. At CEO Space, by learning how to help others succeed, we all succeed together.
                                        1 of 1 people found this helpful
                                        CEO Space Scout
                                        Just FYI:
                                        In honor of our founders birthday, there a discount off the one time lifetime membership that is substantial
                                        that will expire Feb. 7th.
                                          CEO Space Scout

Scott Degaffenried will be in Wichita Kansas see below. There are other CEO Space Preview events all around the world with free networking and coaching.

Go to http://www.ceospaceworld.com/ to find out where and when in your area.

Information
                                          Date:Thursday February 07, 2008
                                          Time:07:30 PM CEN
                                          Venue:TBA
                                          RSVP:http://www.ceospaceworldwide.com/event.html
                                          Contact Emailadmin@ceospaceworld.com
                                          Event Description

If you have a dream, an idea, service or product, we can teach you how to turn it into an income generating business.

If you already have a business, you can get the knowledge and network to grow it to the next level. CEO Space provides the Capital, Skills, Contacts, and the Resources for Growing Your Business.

CEO Space can help you. . . · Attract investors · Thrive in an uncertain economy · Create a powerful team · Attract new clients and customers · Drastically increase your income · Bring a new product to market · Patent and manufacture your invention · Develop multiple streams of income · Publish your book

"CEO space . . . will change your income and change your life. It did for me." - Lisa Nichols, The Secret, Oprah, Larry King Live

Our guest speaker is Scott Degraffenreid.

Scott is a Social Network Analyst who brings a wealth of knowledge in the areas of business referrals, retention and recruiting.

We will have networking and valuable business information and one on one coaching provided by our speaker.

We will start at 7:30pm and end by 9pm.

Doors open at 7pm and for courtesy sake, no admittance once the program begins.

There is no fee for attendance.

RSVP required

Location of event will be sent via email to all those who have RSVP'd at the event web address above.

Who should definitely attend?
                                          Other >> Entrepreneur , Other >> Investor , Internet >> Internet

TheCoreHome Wayfarer
                                              Hello,

Since my first forum in July ’07, I’ve attended every forum; and they are
                                              always better than the last, with the March forum being the best yet.
                                              Beginning with little more than a napkin idea for a home that heats and
                                              cools itself, Joe and I had little business experience in which to launch. With each forum we have new business goals,
                                              with our latest being to find a project manager experienced in large scale
                                              construction firms to be a part of our team.

From just that first forum, we have learned invaluable lessons on the
                                              successful practices of business, built our team, completed our Founder’s
                                              Round, have pre-orders and letters of interest, have an active and growing list
                                              of interested builders and developers, established our business plan and
                                              strategy, and as of March have begun to build our capital team for the next
                                              round.

If asked in July whether I would have been as confident and prepared for our
                                              business endeavors less than nine months later, the answer would have been a
                                              most definite no. Without CEO Space, with all the training and connections, I
                                              know we wouldn’t be where we are today. Without CEO Space, it took months
                                              to find one business answer. With CEO Space, I’m just an email away from
                                              some of the best business minds in the world.

Every other business option that we had tried before didn’t resonate the way
                                              CEO Space does. For us, its cooperative method made it the only sane and viable
                                              option for a business of the new era.

Sarah
                                                  TheCoreHome Wayfarer

WOW! It’s been an amazing last couple
                                                  of months for the Sustainable Living Systems team.
                                                  We’ve now been to five forums
                                                  right in a row, and CEO Space has not only become our forum for expert business
                                                  advice and world class contacts, but a benchmark for our successes.

Within the last couple months
                                                  alone, we’ve completed our CAD drawings and proven virtual testing; have
                                                  attracted world class experts as our business and financial consultants, legal representation,
                                                  and industry advisors; have completed our business plan, financial projections,
                                                  and offering documents…

AND, we were personally endorsed by
                                                  celebrity Mark Victor Hanson, the number one selling author in the world!! We first met him at the December CEO Space forum
                                                  and had the chance to personally speak with him in regards to our project – the
                                                  home that heats and cools itself for free – in which he was extremely interested
                                                  and connected us with several great contacts.

Then, at the May forum, out of
                                                  hundreds of people, he personally sought out my partner to ask how the project
                                                  was coming along. So we told him. He responded by saying that we could use his
                                                  personal endorsement of the project for our Company.

For anyone who is considering CEO
                                                  Space, let me just tell you that the number one thing I’ve heard from new members
                                                  is, “Man, I wish I had come when I first heard about it. Just think how much
                                                  further along my business would be.”

CEO Space isn’t just another
                                                  forum. It’s the forum to realizing your
                                                  dreams.
                                                TheCoreHome Wayfarer

At the 908 CEO Space forum we received a Letter
                                                of Intent from the largest developer in Costa Rica, an Environmental Hall
                                                of Fame award winner, to provide a free and clear lot to build a model
                                                home!!!

This is just the beginning. On a daily basis, we are receiving Letters of
                                                Interest from individuals to developers who want to buy and build our design
                                                when available. To learn more about supporting
                                                the cause and giving a Letter of Interest today, visit www.geo-gro.com.

Now viewable at www.geo-gro.com is our 4 minute video explaining
                                                how the home that heats and cools itself
                                                works! Check it out!

If you’re ready to be a part of the next great industry, green construction, and be the catalyst for a sustainable and rejuvenating
                                                society, email us at Sarah@geo-gro.com to
                                                see how you can support.

Happy Holidays to You All!!
                                                  CEO Space Scout

March CEO Space is the first forum in 2009. It promises to be a great event with information on how your business could be thriving even in the current economic climate.