Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2008 1:11 AM by Lighthouse24

    Interior Designer for a bar and soundproofing

    agrim1 Newbie
      The space that I have decided to rent for my karaoke bar has residential units above. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced soundproofing solutions that would minimize the amount of noise traveling upstairs through the ceiling?

      Also, I am looking for a reasonably priced interior designer to help me with designing the bar, does anyone have any recommendations? And if so, how much should I be expecting to pay?

      Thank you,
      Agrim Shah