Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2008 3:38 PM by FinanceHelp4U

Obtaining a Loan

gnc1304 Newbie
      I wrote a message before and i got a lot of good and positive feedback, i went out to plenty of banks trying to get a loan for an existing business, and they turned me down because i dont have any assets for a fraction of the amount that i am asking (700K), i need help and tips in how to get a loan of that amount. Please help.

Thank You.
        • Re: Obtaining a Loan
          LUCKIEST Guide
          You posted this question TWICE. You went out to plenty of banks trying to get a loan for an existing business,
          and they turned you down. WHY??
          When a bank turns you down they should give you a reason, Also the trick is not to go to"plenty of banks".
          Be selective. Bank computers talk to other bank computers and they do NOT like PLENTY.
          LUCKIEST
            MoltenJavaDev Newbie
            My suggestion would be to go to a commercial loan broker that can obtain "Hard Money" loans or have stated income/asset loan program, depending on you business, you will have to have either equity or a down payment of 10 to 30%. In some cases you can even have private investors fund your DP. Check with the broker for available options. This will also help eliminate the MANY banks issue. A good broker will know if you are an ideal canidate before they even submit your application :)
              FinanceHelp4U Wayfarer
              +Please feel free to contact me - I am a Financial Consultant. My contact information is below. Thank you,+</stro<br />Carol, Financial Consultant*
              FinanceHelp4U
              hardwork70@newwavecomm.net
              (877) 382-8159 Toll Free