Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2008 7:57 AM by lesliearnelle

PROMISING Fashion Styling Service and Boutique NEEDS start-up capital

lesliearnelle Newbie
      Hi!

We are Leslie Arnelle a very promising Full Fashion Styling Service and Online Fashion Boutique based in Washingtom, DC and were looking for a company, investor or bank that is willing to help fund our business.

Check us out:
      www.lesliearnelle.com

I thank you in advance for your help.

Leslie
        • Re: PROMISING Fashion Styling Service and Boutique NEEDS start-up capital
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Leslie, Welcome to this website. You will find a company, investor or
          bank that is willing to help fund your business.
          To help all, tell us more. Tell us about yourself (like education and work
          experiences) How long have you been in business?? How much
          are you looking for?? for how long?? What guarantees or security??
          Do you have a Business and marketing Plan?? Every lender or investor will want to see one.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
            • Re: PROMISING Fashion Styling Service and Boutique NEEDS start-up capital
              lesliearnelle Newbie
              Thank you Luckiest!

I have a background in cosmetology. I have experience in fashion styling and I managed to get recognition on Fox 5 in Oct 07. I have a styling, talent and 3yrs experience but being a single mom who is also an entrepreneur its hard to have money for one w/out not having for the other. I have stressed money I had investing it in my business but being a start-up and again a single mom I just don't have the funds needed to take leslie arnelle where I know it can go.

Didn't mean to get personal but anyway. If you have any advice to help me it will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you

Leslie Arnelle