Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2010 6:09 AM by wordperfect

ATTN: MODS???

okstatefan594 Wayfarer
      I can post little short things like this but when I try to post a legitimate question it doesnt appear. It says a mod will have to approve this post before it is posted and then I wait a couple of days and it never shows. I have read the terms and agreements, I am not asking for money, I am not trying to sell anything, I am not advertising, and dont know of any rules that I am violating. Why cant I get my questions posted and get some help???????
        • Re: ATTN: MODS???
          LUCKIEST Guide
          MODS???

Matthew, Try again
          <!--Session data-->
              okstatefan594 Wayfarer
              Yes I am not sure if you are new to message forums but MODS stands for moderators. Those are the people who control the forums and who the system keeps sending my messages to and then they never get posted. Not sure what you want me to try again? If I need to do something different please explain but I dont know what you mean by try again unless you didnt know what MODS was?
                  KathleenF Scout
                  Hi okstatefan594,

In reviewing your moderation history, I found only one item that was "investor" related that was removed. Looks like the remaining posts you have submitted have gone through just fine. We really want to avoid posts related to looking for an investor, capital or funding.

Also, you are correct "MODS" stands for moderators. :-)

Hope that helps!
                  Kathleen
                      okstatefan594 Wayfarer
                      Kathleen,

Thank you for the response and I guess I had worded or put something in my post that I didnt realize was there. Thank you for the clarification and I will watch my wording a little more carefully.

Matt
                          KathleenF Scout
                          Matt,

Nice to meet you and you're Welcome!

Kathleen
                            wordperfect Scout
                            Hi, I think LUCKIEST may have understood, he was probably just copying the header from your question which read **ATTN: MODS???????**
                            Possibly, like me he was curious as to why you would put questions marks at the end of a statement but was more polite than I.
                            He has been around this forum for, well a while, a quick look at his points would give you an idea of his status, or his BIO in the "About Me" pages.

Which leads me nicely into a suggestion:
                            How about sticking up some info about you so we can see that you are actually a supportive, productive, giving and sharing member of the community, not another of the winning, takers that we so often see here.
                            It's always nice to know something about our friends and helps draw us closer in times of difficulty, such as that you were experiencing.
                            So welcome, look forward to reading more of your posts and of course, a few passages about you and your biz!