Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2011 6:07 PM by kevinleung

WSI Franchise Resale

COBiz4Sale Newbie

I saw Junita's post and was unable to respond as the thread was locked. I have been a WSI franchisee sinc e 1999, and have been very happy with the franchisor, the support and overall system. In fact, my recurring revenue has grown to the point that I have my franchise for sale. Recurring revenue is what makes the WSI franchise profitable. If you have questions, feel free to contact me. I speak with prospective franchisees frequently and honestly share my experience.
        • Re: WSI Franchise Resale
          Barky Dog Tracker
          COBiz4Sale,

You definitely piqued my interest with you post regarding this opportunity. I would* love* to make a living providing internet services out of my home office.

I just did a search on RipooffReport.com. There are a lot of folks sharing some negative experiences there. I also found this thread that caused me some concern: http://www.whydowork.com/forums/wsi-internet-franchise-t313-15.html

It sounds like you've had a successful experience with them. I'm curious why you are selling a successful home business. Can you elaborate?

Also, I see that new franchises are going for around $50,000. How quickly were you able to pay that back?

Thanks in advance,

Barky
            • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
              cobiz4sale2 Newbie
              Hello Barky,

I'd be happy to discuss details off this message board. If you are interested, please send me your contact information. I know many successful franchisees, and my business has an established client base with a very nice residual income.
              cycle_iowa Newbie
              Hi
              I am considering starting a WSI Franchise and would like to speak with you. When is a convenient time?

Thanks,
              Janet
              • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                kevinleung Newbie

I just posted this on a different thread - but similar topic I guess so here goes.

If you are considering a WSI Internet Franchise it is best to speak to consultants in your areas to see how they are doing.

I see people posting links from RipOffReport and all that stuff - but at the same time there are lots of articles and press releases on how WSI is helping communities, making child poverty history, etc.

I found another thread on the same topic from someone asking about the WSI Internet Franchise.

Good luck with your investigation and research - the system works if you want it to - it really comes down to the WSI Franchise themselves ...

Kevin L.