Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2010 1:53 PM by crokerhc

    New business with some major questions

    crokerhc Newbie
      Okay, so here's the scoop. I offer a hot shot service (we travel wherever we need to deliver the goods), however we have just received our authority (MC#), but they are asking for BMC-91.BMC-34 and BMC-91X not only that but they are saying I will need to file a form E in my state. My question is do I file these or is this my insurance companies job to file these forms? If it is my job to file these forms where do I get them from and who I do send them to? Thank you very much in advance for your help.