Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2013 9:41 AM by Moderator Jim

Text Message Coupons Vs Traditional Print Media

mobikas Adventurer
      Would you prefer sending text message coupons to your subcribed customers or would you prefer to go with traditional print media? Let me hear your say.
        • Re: Text Message Coupons Vs Traditional Print Media
          KathleenF Scout
          Traditional print media.

I get enough text messages as is and why increase that when I can get more than enough coupons online for what I need.

cellfire.com
          coupons.com
          smartsource.com
          redplum.com

Then all the brands have their own printable coupons.

Kathleen
              mobikas Adventurer
              The only difference between text message coupons and online coupons is that with text message you can reach anyone, anywhere instantly. You don't have to wait for the user to gain access to a computer, before they could login and print out an online coupon, assuming they a printer as well. When mobile user are on the move and received a text message coupon, they can redeemed it simply by going to the store, spa, restaurant etc.... and showing the text message.

Travis
                  mobikas Adventurer
                  <!--if gte mso 9><xml>
                  Normal
                  false
                  false
                  false
                  EN-US
                  X-NONE
                  X-NONE
                  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
                  </xml><!endif--><!--if gte mso 9><xml>
                  </xml><!endif-->
                  <!--if gte mso 10>
                  <style>
                  /* Style Definitions */
                  table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
                  </style>
                  <!endif-->
                  I forgot to mentioned, if you are thinking about choosing text message marketing
                  company to promote your local business such as beauty salon, day spas, night clubs, bars, restaurants, etc... make sure to look for no set up
                  fees, no per text message charges, no short code charges and no hidden
                  charges. A good text message marketing
                  company allow you to have unlimited number of subscribers and send unlimited
                  text messages without all the other charges mentioned above.

Text message marketing allow you to communicate effectivley
                  with hundreds or thousands of customers such as sending them coupons,
                  promotion, discount, alert, important announcement, special event, etc...

If you are looking for cost effective solutions where
                  advertisers can have unlimited number of subscribers and send unlimited text
                  messages without extra charge than you should take a look at the link below.

http://www.mobikas.com/howitworks.html

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at info@mobikas.com

Travis
                    mobikas Adventurer
                    I forgot to mentioned, if you are thinking about choosing text message marketing company to promote your local businesses such as beauty salon, day spas, night clubs, bars, restaurants, etc... make sure to look for no set up fees, no per text message charges, no short code charges and no hidden charges. A good text message marketing company allow you to have unlimited number of subscribers and send unlimited text messages without all the other charges mentioned above.

Text message marketing allow you to communicate effectivley with hundreds or thousands of customers such as sending them coupons, promotion, discount, alert, important announcement, special event, etc...

If you are looking for cost effective solutions where advertisers can have unlimited number of subscribers and send unlimited text messages without extra charge than you should take a look at the link below.

http://www.mobikas.com/howitworks.html

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at info@mobikas.com

Travis
                  trisha_samuel Newbie

Many businesses are turning to text message marketing. MMS marketing breathes new life into the mobile marketing industry. It will allow businesses to connect with customers on a more personal level. Now, a mobile marketing company called TXTImpact is pushing the boundaries of what is possible in SMS marketing. This will allow businesses to include pictures and even videos with the texts they send to their customers.

Guide

Hi Mobikas,

I would rather receive a text message. In this day and age everyone is mobile and everyone is attached to their phones.  Its convenient and cuts down on paper (which is also good for those trees). This is the future.

Melinda