Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2010 1:45 PM by Barky Dog

iPhone & AT&T not so much ...

KathleenF Scout
      Curious as to how many of you are going to fly out and grab yourself an iPhone as of January when it no longer is being held hostage by AT&T?

I highly doubt my little area will have them available but if they did I'm not too sure I would be jumping on this bandwagon. I've had a Blackberry since they've become available and have had absolutely no problems with it.

How about you?

Kathleen
        • Re: iPhone & AT&T not so much ...
          Barky Dog Tracker

I really like the look and functionality of the iPhone 4. But, I really don't like AT&T's service. I moved away from AT&T a couple years ago because of patchy service in my area. Solid, consistent coverage is a necessity for my business. If I miss a prospect's call- they may not call again. :-(

So, as much as I would love to get the new iPhone 4, the benefits still don't outweigh the AT&T factor. I'll have to stick to my Droid Incredible on Verizon for now. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Verizon will carry the iPhone soon. :-)

-Barky Dog
            • Re: iPhone & AT&T not so much ...
              KathleenF Scout
              I agree AT&T nor Verizon have coverage in my area. They keep saying they are going to move this way (whole 10 miles more north of the cut off). Just doesn't seem to happen though. I would love to invest in an iphone but I also have had such excellent experience with the blackberry. I'm just not sure it would be worth it.

Kathleen