Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2010 12:09 PM by docsourcenow1

Let Me 'Write' Your Way to Success

Wayfarer
      Do you need articles from your site? I can help. I write search engine friendly web articles that will grab your readers attention. Whether you need articles to promote your blog or web site, I can create content that will add value to your website. My rates start at only $25 per 500 word article. For further details, feel free to contact me via email at: d.extrodwriteatgmail.com
        • Re: Let Me 'Write' Your Way to Success
          KathleenF Scout
          Hi webpro,

I'm curious what qualifications you have to "write" articles for others?

Can you show us some samples and write some articles for SBOC here on the community? I think that would be an excellent way to show your ability to write.

Just a thought!
          Kathleen
              Barky Dog Tracker
              I just visited her website. No examples on there.

Webpro- do you deliver articles that are 100% fresh content? My understanding Google will penalize us for any duplicated content.

I second the motion to see some samples, please. :-)

• Barky
                  Wayfarer
                  Yes, my articles are 100% unique. I can send you samples if you email me at: d.extrodwriteatgmail.com. The site is not allowing me to post links in here.
                    Wayfarer

You are absolutely right, Google does penalize you for duplicate content. The key is presenting your target audience with fresh content on a regular basis. That's where I come in. I first I discuss with you the details of your writing project. The next step includes research and writing the articles. Then I deliver the articles email. I can even post articles to your blog or post them on social networking sites such as Ning.com.
                        Barky Dog Tracker
                        Fresh articles for 25 bucks each? Sounds like a great deal, webpro. You should have many takers at that price.

I'll probably hit you up down the road for some blog help.

Best of luck with your business!

-Barky
                          KathleenF Scout
                          While $25.00 an article is a nice deal, I still think if you want to impress and encourage members to hire you, writing a few articles here on the community would be beneficial to your service.

Also, transparency should be key when writing articles. If you have a blog or write a blog, hiring someone to pretend to be you isn't a good idea.

Kathleen
                              Wayfarer

You are absolutely right! Were you aware that companies have been hiring ghostwriters for decades to write their ads and articles? In fact, AT&T and many other large companies have been hiring 'other people' to write their articles for years. Think about it, when an AT&T customer an article about the latest cell phone product available on the market, they could care less about whether the article was written by an employer of the company or a freelance ghostwriter who lives 150 miles from the company headquarters. They just want their new iPod.

Many small businesses in the 21st century outsource professionals to ghostwrite their blog content for them. The business owners I have worked with simply do not have the time to sit in front of a computer all day and create fresh content. So, they hire me to create content for them.

Some clients I have worked with will use my name within their blog post and some prefer to own all rights to the content I create for them. As far as writing articles for the forum, it is on my to-do-list for the near future. In the meantime, I would be happy to share my online portfolio with anyone who is serious about improving their online visibility. My email addess is: d.extrodwriteatgmail.com.
                                docsourcenow1 Newbie
                                There are people who earn a living "ghostwriting" blogs, Twitter tweets, Facebook status updates and entire books for other people. Ghostwriting is not new. Think about all of the famous people who have written books, the majority of them are written by professional writers not the person on the cover of the book. Even well know book series are written by ghostwriters. So its not dishonest, its just paying someone that has a talent to write to pen something for you. No different than hiring someone to write a resume or run a marketing campaign.
                            Wayfarer

I gained my writing skills from a popular SEO company. I also gained my article writing experience from local newspaper. So, that qualifies me to write articles on a professional level. I have plenty of samples to share. However, the forum is not allowing me to post links. I can send you samples if you email me at: d.extrodwriteatgmail.com.