Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2010 1:31 PM by aduttonater

Obtaining leads

custodialart Newbie
      I own a cleaning service in Orange County California and want leads for potential clients. What is the best method to obtain leads?
        • Re: Obtaining leads
          Mailman1 Wayfarer

Are you commercial or residential? What type of current clients are your most profitable? Do you have a niche market? Do you have a marketing budget?

Please provide a little more info and you should get a lot of tips from the memebers on the board.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Obtaining leads

As the Mailman said, Tell us more. Go to Members page and share some info
            <!--Session data-->
              Tracker

custodialart:

As Mailman1 is wisely writing, the answer to your question depends on a couple of key factors so you don't waste time and money chasing the wrong prospects.

• What is your focus? Residential or commercial?

• What services do you provide?

• How do those services provide a benefit for the customer different from the competition (i.e. why would someone hire you versus another maintenance company)?

• Who are the people that would benefit most from your service?

Once you have a focus on who you want to attract, you can get leads from the following sources:

Network with other businesses who provide complimentary services to your target market. For example, if you focus on residential cleaning, you might network with real estate agents, rental agencies, and insurance companies. You can participate in your local Chamber of Commerce or BNI group for networking or simply contact these companies directly.

Go to your local library. Librarians are usually very helpful and have access to lists which can include new homeowners, new businesses, and more.

For commercial listings, in addition to the above, you can do a search on line through Google or you can go through sites like D&B and Hoover's and search for companies in your area.

I hope this helps for a start.

Doug Dolan

The Solopreneur's Guide (http://thesologuide.com)

Small Biz Break (http://smallbizbreak.com)
                aduttonater Wayfarer
                Leads are all over the place, you just have to know what qualifies as
                a lead.

For instance the other day a buddy of mine was over and wanted me to show
                how I earn income online. I pulled up some FFA ads and started making some calls.

I closed 2 sales within 15 minuets which had earned me $100.

I also have Internet marketing experience
                on top of the tele sales that experience that I had just demonstrated.

I can drive massive amounts of traffic to my website with out having to worry about
                spending a fortune.

I literally spend about a dime on my traffic.. Did I say dime a meant to say, little bit of time. Lol.

Provided are some free traffic generation tips.

Click here for immediate navigation to obtaining leads for your business.
                http://tipsthatarelegit.blogspot.com/