Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2010 11:27 AM by mobikas

Cupcake maker in Charlotte,NC area

secretfriend1 Newbie
      Hi,
      I seek a bakery or person/company that can bake specialty cupcakes that I will sell in the Charlotte,NC area.
        • Re: Cupcake maker in Charlotte,NC area
          mobikas Adventurer
          Hi Secretfriend1,

As a cupcake maker I am sure you have some type of advertising that provide promotion or discount coupons that bring customers to your store. We specialize in providing affordable text message marketing solution for small to medium size business where advertiser can send unlimited text message coupons to their customers. The way this works is you invite customer to subscribe to your discount offer via text message. For example, you run a cupcake business and your advertising message would say

Text GOUPON CUPCAKE to 368638 For 20% Discount

When customer subscribe to your offer they receive promotion discount instantly via text message and you can market to them later on in future by sending them more promotion updates. This way you are actually building your clients database making your marketing more efficient and targeted. You can reached your subscribed customers instantly and directly via text message because everyone carry their mobile phone with them most of the time. This way you are making the most of your advertising budget where as with print media you are spending a lot more and not very targeted.

Contact me via email if you have any question at info@mobikas.com

You can learn more by going to this link http://www.mobikas.com/howitworks.html

Travis