Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2008 5:05 PM by CEO Space

    Looking for CPA or Tax attorney in Chicagoland

    sparamad Newbie

      I opened a sandwich shop in 2007 and need tax assistance from a CPA or tax attorney. My small business is an s-corporation. This would be my first year reporting taxes and would prefer to have professional advice and leave TurboTax on the shelf. The business is located in Chicago and I live in Schaumburg, so anywhere in Chicagoland would be great.

      I would prefer not to go to a large tax firm because of cost.