Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2008 5:05 PM by CaliRE

    reo properties

    lawrebel1 Newbie
      i need to find a loss mitigator in the BOA bank owned/reo department so i can approach him about investing in real estate. can anyone tell me who/where/how i get hold of these people?
      thanks a lot!