Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2010 2:12 PM by LUCKIEST

Special Needs Daycare needed!!

MomOfAnAngel Newbie
      I have been wanting to open a Special Needs Daycare that provides care for parents 24/7. I am a parent of a Special Needs child, I know the struggles that the parents go through and have been told I would be great at this! It is definitely in demand and would be a profitable but most of all rewarding business! I want to be able to open a facility that would be open for all shifts of employment. Some parents work 3rd shift and there are no daycares that stay open past 6pm. I would also like to have the OT, PT and Speech therapist be able to give therapy there too so the parent wouldn't have to rush home or worry about the child not receiving it. I've been researching how many facilities are available and there just isn't anything like what I want to do. I've been working for an attorney in the Denton Co area and he said he would help with any legal advice. He believes this is a good cause and is in high demand in Denton Co. This attorney does guardianship's and knows the ratio of how many children with Special Needs there are in Denton Co. Any ideas and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!