Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2008 12:41 AM by NRU Investor

Clients needing assistance getting financing or a student loan that have bad credit or no co-signor?

NRU Investor Wayfarer

A lot of my clients are interested in attending Nouveau Riche University which offers real estate investing education on a Instructional Design Learining system, used by all major universities across the country. I run into a lot of problems where the clients are not able to attend because their credit is not strong enough to get approved for a astrive student loan, and most of the clients do not have a co-signor or the money upfront to attend the college. Is there any anyone out there who may be able to help out and provide a solution to this problem. For more information about the company go to: www.nruniversity.com
        • Re: Clients needing assistance getting financing or a student loan that have bad credit or no co-signor?
          DomainDiva Ranger
          Nouveau Riche University is a multi level marketing real estate training something or another.

The cost to attend can run as high as 16,000.00 depending on the level you wish to go in at.

They have their own database of properties called: Investor Concierge.

This Wikipedia article may be helpful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouveau_Riche_University

I would not act as a co signer or guarantor for any loans to cover the cost of this program.
            • Re: Clients needing assistance getting financing or a student loan that have bad credit or no co-signor?
              intechspecial Ranger
              Thanks for the information.

It is appreciated.

A person has bad credit for a reason.
                NRU Investor Wayfarer

Thanks for your opinion and your compliment once again. Let me ask you a question? Have you ever attended a NRU briefing or had a bad experience because for some reason everything that I post about NRU you don't have anything better to do but to post negative comments about NRU. The problem with a lot of people today is they spend too much time watching the news and reading negative things instead of checking things out for themselves. When have you ever known the news or the media to speak positive about anything. If NRU was the so-called company what you and the news proclaims it to be, then why has the company been around since 2002. If the company was a scam then tell me why there was over 3000 students at the last college in December in 2007. If NRU was not doing something right why is that people who come to the college owning 0 real estate properties buy at least 2 properties within 12 months of going to college. If NRU was a scam why is it featured in the Home Business Magazine in every major book store across the nation. If NRU was a scam why would I even wasting my time and energy promoting the company to help people change their lives and have something to look forward to. And last but not least if NRU was a scam you probably would not even be making negative comments on my post at this very moment. From here I have proved my point. Going forward if you are not going to have anything positive to say or any suggestions to make NRU even better then I would appreciate it if you would not post anything negative on my posts. Because it is not fair to me or other people that are interested in this tremendous opportunity. I think if you spent as much time working and promoting your own business instead of bad-mouthing the company, then I think you would make a lot of money. If you don't want to attend NRU, take out a loan or co-sign, that is your business. Out of respect I would ask you not to try and destroy my business. If you have other suggestions out there that might help myself out along with others, please share the information instead of sharing negative information and wasting time. Thank you very much!
                    intechspecial Ranger

Thank you for the info, I will have to look into this.

You have some very valid points.
                      DomainDiva Ranger
                      I have a problem with a MLM company that encourages people to go into a lot of debt.

Why don't you provide us with the statistics of the percentage of people that pay this incredible amont of money that have actually made money and become successful. What the percentage? 2, 3 10, 25? 80, 100?

I don't have to destroy your business, if its a bad one it will destroy itself.
                          NRU Investor Wayfarer

Nouveau Riche is not a MLM company. It is a education first company that does not believe in just selling someone some educational package and leaving you in debt, and out there alone and stuck not knowing what to do. It is a company that helps people overcome the fear of investing in real estate so that they can go out there and take action, so that they can make a difference not only for themselves and but for their families. We have a community with over 10,000 investors from all over the country that are like minded individuals. So you are in business for yourself but you are not in business by yourself. If you decide to go out and get a direct sale and make money for someone who is interested in attending NRU, then that is strictly optional and up to you. There are some people in our community who dont market the education to other people, they strictly go out and invest in great deals. There are some people like me for instance who goes out and market the education to serious people who would like to learn how to invest in real estate the right way. I also invest into properties as well. So even if you decided to get involved with NRU marketing the education to people, that is not the only way to make money. It just gives you another stream income to make thats it. If you like dealing with other people and helping others then you probably will market the eduaction, if you dont then you will just go out and do deals with other investors. Now as far as success percentages go, because I believe that numbers dont lie. That depends strictly on the individual because everyone moves at their own pace. But right now NRU only has a 5% failure rate for people who actually come in and get their education and most importantly stay dedicated into being successful. So that tells you that 95% of the people are successful. I understand what might be out there about the company, but you should really re-evaluate the program and go check it out live and in person in your local market. From there just let me know what you think. You are not obligated to sign up for anything. NRU is just changing the way people invest into real estate. So right now is the best time to be investing in real estate. If a person is worried about going into debt, then they might want to do something different whether its NRU or something else. If people took the time out to look at the value of things instead of looking at the cost. i think that we would all be better off, don't you think" NRU has different levels of education that can meet anyone budget. Its just a matter off getting in where you fit. 16,000 is not the only level that NRU offers. I really think that you should take the time out to see the program in person, instead of reading and believing everything you see on the internet. Once you check out NRU live, reply back once you are ready start to making some money so that way you dont have to worry about debt. I guess I rest my case from here.
                          DomainDiva Ranger
                          One can also find a lot of negative information on the internet using google. I'll just leave it at that.