Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2010 4:15 PM by phanio

where to shop for spa equipment?

IR_JAY Wayfarer
      Hi

I need some help looking for the best places to buy spa equipment and furniture? I also need list of companies that will lease furniture.I am in CT and is also looking for a designer to design my space.

Please get back to me as soon as you can?
        • Re: where to shop for spa equipment?
          Roberts Newbie
          Hello Jay, have you considered leasing as an option? In some cases you only have the make the first and last months lease payment initially, then a single monthly payment from that point forward.
          • Re: where to shop for spa equipment?
            phanio Pioneer
            I am not sure where you can go in CT - but, you can also look on Ebay - might even save you money.

Regarding leasing equipment and furniture - that really depends on the company - some will lease and some will not. Another option is to find a leasing finance company - there are many non-bank equipment financiers (furniture and office equipment is also business equipment and included) that could package all your needs together - thus, work with one company and not several.

These companies will purchase the equipment / furniture then lease it to you or your company. We list several resources on our website.

Business Money Today
            http://www.businessmoneytoday.com