Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2010 12:34 PM by advocate

Debt Consolidation-How to attract new clients?

advocate Newbie
      I just started a debt consolidation business to help people get out of debt but having a hard time getting clients. I can buy "leads" lists but they cost a lot of money. Have had no feedback from the website (www.leadingfinancialsolutions.net). Would love to hookup with a call center where they do the sales part and we just do the backend part. Anyone with ideas would be greatly appreciated..
        • Re: Debt Consolidation-How to attract new clients?
          prostarprofit Wayfarer
          I have consulted with many in your industry. There are many ways to do this what I always suggest is to use a marketing system. When using a marketing system there is a human emotional factor which will produce more sales.

You do not offer debt consolidation services you first provide them with a education on some tips to getting out of debt. Then as you educate them highlight the importance why they need you.

Here is the marketing system.

Step #1 Capture the lead this can be done online or off line but offer a FREE report such as "The Secrets to getting and staying out of debt"
          Step #2 Provide the FREE report "The secret to getting and staying out of debt" as an ex. (This will educate your prospect and high light the importance why they need you.
          Step #3 Follow up system -you will need a direct mail or a E-mail marketing system. This is not spam remeber these people requested your info
          Only 1% of sales are done on the first contact where 80% of sales are done on the 5-8th contact. If you contact your prospects between 5-8 times 80% will do business with you.

You can also follow up by phone too.

If you have more question feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,
          Chris Brown