Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2008 5:57 PM by elsa401

Possible Partnership oppurtunities in Maryland

elsa401 Wayfarer
      Hello, my name is Eric and I own a small electrical business in Maryland (Abingdon, Md.) . I am currently looking for highly motivated real estate investors and developers to form a partnership. We would like to be involved in small to medium sized projects.
      On our end of the deal, we will bring the ability to pull permits for your project, an experienced group of technicians, the intention to complete projects in a timely and cost effective manner. I like to think outside the box and like to believe that I bring a wealth of knowledge regarding residential construction.
      Anyone serious about trying to make some money please contact me at Primetimeelectric@yahoo.com.. Thank You!
      Please feel free to check out my profile.
        • Re: Possible Partnership oppurtunities in Maryland
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Eric, Sounds interesting. You said that "I own a small electrical business in Maryland".
          O K Then it changes to " We would like to be involved in small to medium sized projects".
          Please explain. Who are we?? And WOULD LIKE?? How long have you been in business??
          Do you have an Accountant?? How about a Business and Marketing Plan??
          Need to know the answers to above and then more.
          Always serious about making money. LUCKIEST
            • Re: Possible Partnership oppurtunities in Maryland
              elsa401 Wayfarer
              Luckiest, How are you? I definetly see you are a mover and a shaker based on the number of posts you write and respond to.
              When I said "we" , I meant people associated with me. I don't know if you read any of my other posts but I have a ton of contacts in the residential community. (Plumbers, HVAC, Carpenters, etc...).
              I am basically looking for real estate investors, developers, and property managers who are fed up with their current electrical contractors and would like to give someone else a shot. I am looking for long term relationships with other people in the industry looking to be succesful without sacrificing integrity.
              I do use an accountant, although, I don't know how much longer I can put up with his poor service.
              My profile is posted. I am basically a husband, father of two, and business owner who wants nothing more than to provide a decent living for my family.