Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2008 5:10 PM by crewology.com

Ad Model on the Web 2 parts Direct Marketing why are people turned off by it?,and making it work with my Web Service

crewology.com Wayfarer

HELLO LADIES AND GENTS, I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME AD VISE IF YOU WILL.

LET ME START BY SAYING I NEVER IN MY LIFE THOUGHT I WOULD BE IN THE DIRECT OR NETWORK MARKETING INDUSTRY, I SAY INDUSTRY BECAUSE FROM MY UNDERSTANDING IF CONTRIBUTES ALOT TO THE GDP. I WAS ALWAYS LIKE " ARE YOU KIDDING...PLEASE" YOU KNOW...

BACK TO THE MATTER, I HAVE A WEB THAT IS LAUNCHING THIS MONTH... CREWOLOGY.COM, AND WE WILL OFFER MEMBER WHO JOIN THE COMMUNITY AN ONLINE CALENDAR DATABASE TO RECEIVE JOB REQUEST BASED ON THEIR DAYS OF AVAILABILTY. THE REQUEST WILL GO TO YOUR TEXT DEVICE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RESPONED BACK TO YOUR CLIENT THAT WANTS YOUR SERVICE.

THATS THE BASICS OF THE SITE, THERE ARE MORE FEATURES ,BUT THATS NOT WHY WE ARE HERE, MY PARTNER ON THIS VENTURE,HE OWNS THE WEB DESIGN AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPEMENT COMPANY THAT IS BUILDING CREWOLOGY.COM, HAPPENS TO HAVE A SIDE JOB THAT MAKES HIM ALOT OF MONEY, AND THAT HAPPENS TO BE DIRECT MARKETING OF VoIP AND TELECOM SOLUTIONS AND ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS IS, VoIP VIDEO PHONES.

I FIND MYSELF ASKING, HOW HARD WOULD IT BE FOR ME TO SELL THIS SERVICE ON CREWOLOGY? HE SAID EASY.
      I SAID I'M IN. MY THOUGHT IS WHAT A BETTER WAY TO CONNECT FOR OUR MEMBERS IF THEY BUY THE SERVICE THEY GET A VIDEO PHONE IF THEY POST THIS NUMBER ON THEIR PROFILE PAGE AND PEOPLE CAN REALLY CONNECT MUCH BETTER THEN WEB PHONE AND THEY GET UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE, YOU CAN TAKE TO PHONE ANYWHERE, WELL YOU GET THE POINT, SO WHY DO I FEEL ALITTLE FUNNY .

EVERYTHING IS LEGIT, NO ONE IS GOING TO CALL AND ASK YOU TO SELL THIS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I GUESS ITS JUST THAT THERE IS SUCH A STIGMA WITH DIRECT MARKETING . I DONT KNOW YOU TELL ME?
      THE BEST TO YOU