Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2010 12:35 AM by songwolffarm

Marketing Plan

songwolffarm Adventurer
      Time for me to work on the Marketing Plan. Unfortunately, the template I am using is talking about products, and my business is raising/breeding/training/racing Thoroughbred horses. Being live animals, how are they considered a product?
      Anyone willing to help me with my business plan can email me at imootoo@animail.net or find me on yahoo messenger as songwolffarm or I`m even on Secondlife as Myrianna Daines. Not that a business plan will get funding, in this economy, it seems investors are not willing to well..invest. The richer get poorer...and the poorer die quicker
        • Re: Marketing Plan
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Marketing Plan

Leila, Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE and can help you with your Marketing Plan both in person or online.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          <!--Session data-->
              songwolffarm Adventurer
              I have seen this post everywhere and I must admit, it`s annoying. I have mentioned several times, I am using a SCORE template. And I do not have Score in my area. I`m not looking for people to talk down to me, I`m looking for advice on my own Business Plan. Not someone elses. If you do not want to help, don`t.
              polark Newbie
              The easiest way is to contact a student in university pursuing this line of profession they are cheaper and fast. They may not be highly polished but you will get what you want particulary now that you have been in business. Alternatively, replace the word 'product' with 'service' in the template! You should be willing to spend afew $$
                  songwolffarm Adventurer
                  When you have no money, there is none to spend. I haven`t had a job in 5 years, due to a catch-22. To finish my HSED, I need $100, but in order to get $100, I need a job. But in order to get a job, I need an HSED. Lovely the way the world works huh?
                  Tracker

Dear Leila:

I tried responding here and sending you an email, but neither went through. Basically, your services are your products. Plus, I recommend that you go to bplans.com. In the upper right corner is a search bar. Type in "horse training" and it will take you to some sample business plans that you can review to help you with your plan.

Hope this helps.

Doug Dolan

The Solopreneur's Guide

http://thesologuide.com/
                      songwolffarm Adventurer
                      Not once did I say my business plan was for nothing but training. If anything, what I`d be doing is hiring the trainer. It`s spreading myself too thin if I`m raising them, training them, breeding them, selling them, exporting them, etc. That`s why you hire people with experience in certain fields to help the business succeed. The business, is a breeding/training/racing/competition/rescue Thoroughbred farm. Not a training center.
                      And sorry, I gave my old email, old habits die hard. It`s jwoolycrazi@live.com
                          Tracker

Leila:

Not once did I say that your plan was for nothing but training. However, it is the closest thing they had that you could review for free and get ideas for your plan. If you want people to go out of their way to help you for free, I recommend you change your attitude. By your responses in this thread, you are telling other community members they shouldn't respond to you. Sorry I took the time to try to help.

Your struggles with your business plan isn't your biggest issue.

Doug Dolan

The Solopreneur's Guide

http://thesologuide.com/
                              songwolffarm Adventurer
                              Telling someone I don`t have an HSED is not having an attitude. And telling me to use a training plan isn`t helping. Helping, would be like, asking what specifically I am working on then offer advice from that point. I`m not looking for general help, I need specific help:P
                              And I read a lot of forum posts in this site. I have seen Score mentioned, the same exact way, in darn near all of em:P
                              Help is saying "well, what are you specifically working on, and if there`s something you don`t understand, help me to understand it." It`s not that hard.