Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 25, 2010 12:48 PM by bm911tax

    Question: Help Anybody! Question about tax extension

    HTSMAN Newbie

      Can I file an extension to file my 2009 income taxes with the IRS and CA Franchise Tax Board even if I haven't paid my 2008 taxes which are now way past due?

      On another note, I may very well end up filing for bankruptcy Chapter 7 in the next couple of months. Do I still have to pay all my outstanding taxes for 2009 and previous years? If so, how do I pay it, in monthly payments or in a lump sum because the very reason I"ll be filing for bankruptcy is that I don't have money to pay my debts.