Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2010 10:31 AM by TheSoloGuide

100% Organic Fruits and Veggies Food Products for Kids

gabsalot Newbie
      Hello: I have just finished my business plan for a series of organic food products for toddlers and kids. I am working on obtaining funding since I am a 22 year old with very little assets.

The recipes were created by my mom's grandmother years and years ago. I have made tons of them and have given a lot away to children who love them. I am very interested in combating childhood obesity and have great regard for "feedingamerica.org" whom I plan to profit share with.

So, if you have any ideas on this, please let me know.

Thanks very much!
        • Re: 100% Organic Fruits and Veggies Food Products for Kids
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Food Products for Kids

Who are you?? How can I help??
          <!--Session data-->
              gabsalot Newbie
              Thanks for your response.

Who Am I? I apologize, but what do mean? What is my name? Where do I live?

I am a person who is looking for resources to help fund my startup kids organic food specialty business. I mentioned that I don't have the resources since I have no collateral, etc., to take out a loan.

To the second person who responded, I will research your lead and thank you very much. Additionally, I am going to attempt to research the SBA for any help they can point out to me.

Have I answered all your questions satisfactorily?

Thanks again!
              Tracker

gabsalot:

Sounds like you're off to a great start - passion, vision and a business plan. You are much further along than most who start a new business.

Have you had any business professionals review your plan to ensure that you have all your bases covered and the numbers add up? There are free services like SCORE that can help you with a review or you should be able to find paid services through business consultants in the $100 - $300 range to do the same.

If you need help with financial information, see if you can connect with a community member that goes by the nickname "phanio". He's a big help.

Other than that, as Luckiest stated, is there something specific you would like us to help you with?

All the Best,

Doug Dolan

The Solopreneur's Guide

http://thesologuide.com/
              1 of 1 people found this helpful