Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2008 3:28 PM by SandyPI

Pre employment screening

SandyPI Wayfarer

My company, Gold Shield Legal Investigations, Inc. offers quality pre employment screening for small business. I welcome the opportunity to explain the importance of having this vital service out soured to a licensed professional. My contact number is 386/295/6558 or visit or web site at www.goldshieldli.com

We wish a Happy New Year to all,

Sandy Glover

Licensed Private Investigator

A 2500354

• Re: Pre employment screening
          LUCKIEST Guide
          SandyPI, And a Happy New Year to you. Good Marketing. Is this pre employment screening only in Florida
          or anywhere in the United States?? How long have you and the company been in business??
          In my next life I want to be a licensed private investigator.
          LUCKIEST
              SandyPI Wayfarer
              Gold Shield has been licensed for 2 years. Because we are a licensed agency, we subscribe to database companies that only supply information to licensed professionals such as law enforcement, attorneys and, of course, private investigators. I have access to information nation wide and, because of the professional organizations which we are members, I can get background information world wide. We take pride in offering services that the companies that will do a background check for anyone with a credit card do not offer, and we are in complete compliance with FCRA, HIPPA, ETC.
              Please feel free to contact me if you need additional information.

Sandy
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  SandyPI, Thanks for sharing the additional info on your company.
                  I am a SCORE counselor and talk about Business and Marketing Plans (FREE of charge).
                  Let me know if SCORE or I can be of any help to help to you or your company as it grows.
                  LUCKIEST
                      SandyPI Wayfarer
                      As a matter of fact I have had four appointments with our local SCORE office and they have canceled every one of them. I have an appointment Monday, hopefully they won't change this one.
                      The question I have is, if a company contacts SCORE and asks for information on pre employment screening, can SCORE give them my company's information...and any other agency's info that they have on file?
                      Sandy