Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2008 9:40 AM by Milford

Cell Phones Business Opportunity To Sell Major Wireless Carriers Products & Services (Start Today!)

bidsale Adventurer

If you've been thinking to run a Cell Phones Business with all the major USA wireless Network cell phone Companies like, ( Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint PCs, Lucky Wireless, Alltel, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Opex, Liberty, Venture, and many more) look No Further.
      You'll earn from $60.00 to $100.00 for a single cell phone plan you sell. You'll also have a lot of other products and services people use every day that will be for you to sell and make a lot of money for yourself. No inventory or shipping that you'll do, we'll take care of that.
      Please see some of the cell phones web site samples.
      http://www.cheap-cell-phones.net/ and
      http://www.cheap-cell-phones.us/

You need to call me now 240-421-9060 to get you set up today or
      sign-up here
      http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=14583

You need to act now! (Limited Time Offer!)
      Peter F
        • Re: Cell Phones Business Opportunity To Sell Major Wireless Carriers Products & Services (Start Today!)
          DomainDiva Ranger

You need to explain the link between signing up at CommissionRiver and your product. If I sign up at Commission River...what am I signing up for? All it says is that I am becoming a Commission River Affiliate.

This really looks like some data mining scam....
            • Re: Cell Phones Business Opportunity To Sell Major Wireless Carriers Products & Services (Start Today!)
              CorpCons08 Ranger
              You can usually tell.
              They copy all of the default tags down into their tag line.
              As you can see with this thread.
              Business is about cell phones and has tags of "real_estate" "advertising" etc.

CC08
                bidsale Adventurer

*+It's very easy to sign-up and get your business run

www.allresources.us* *

with all Telecom products and services that you'll be marketing and making serious income.

Now also, you have the opportunity to give money to people by offering to them a credit cards from major credit cards companies like, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, etc. It does not end there, A shopping Mall of it's kind, lots of very cheap latops computers, you or your customers can customize, video games, tons of electronics.

No shipping or inventory to worry about. the system is there to work money for you.

*Please it's not the matter of links or of Commission River, It's the matter of you making money for yourself (Free business Opportunity infront of you right now!). *

You need to make money and enjoy life! This is free money for you, even if you don't know how to speak! No cost to join, It worth more than a million dollar to get this kind business opportunity that you're about to get now for free. I'm earning my Living from it with 5 kids

*What will you loose by signing up and start making serious money? N O T H I N G!! What will you gain? Millions of Dollars knocking on your door and sitting infront of you right now. *

*All you need now is for you to take Action and Sign Up Now! Go to my own website *

http://www.AllResources.us* *

+ and click on JOIN, at the bottom right corner of my website and join my team and start making money today.+

Things might change, Already It had been said last week that in 90 days New members will be paying $400.00 for the company to design them a premium website! not too different from what you're about to get now for Free. This is for the website only, Who knows what they will say about becoming a member.

Please Join my TEAM NOW! It's FREE NOW!!!! before you beat yourself when it will be too late or when they will start asking you to pay more than $400.00 to become a member.

*Check it out now and take this one time FREE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY and sign up. *

*+ This is the Sample website you'll get+ www.AllResources.us Click Join bottom right corner of the sample website.*

*For any question, please feel free to call me directly, 240-421-9060 *

+ Thank you very much as you'll be highly Wel-Come in my TEAM+
                + Peter F+
                LUCKIEST Guide
                bidsale, Do you know about SCORE?? Score helps people in business FREE.
                You can visit a SCORE office and talk to a live counselor or visit online.
                SCORE helps develop Business and marketing Plans and helps you succeed.
                LUCKIEST
                  bidsale Adventurer
                  Answer to your 1st. Question,

I'm sorry that I did not clarify the Cognigen/Commission River section, The two are one, and are totally free to join and you'll start making serious money today,

Please copy and paste or click this link now to see for your self: http://sesoinc.myld.net/ ( You should look for business Opportunity and click on it at the end of the clips) It's totally Free to join!

There is nothing I'll hide from you, because when you come on board you'll see the truth and if I tell you false stories, I'll be the one to be ashame because we'll be in one team. I am a member also making serious money for myself and family, full time.

Here's the cell phone compensation plan below and you have a lot of other products and services to market and get big pay and some with monthly residual income for lifetime as long as the customers are using your products and services. You also have other compensation plan on othe products and services between 6 to 50%, you can't beat that.

This is Easy Money, giving away free cell phones for people to pay just the monthly plan. It's Easy!

Look at money you'll make just by giving people brand new Free cell phones or by sending them to your web site to go and shop, as I alway do while taking care of other stuff!

">http://publisher.commissionriver.com/images/logo_inphonic.gif!*
                  *(CellPhone River)h3. InPhonic Product Offerings
                  *||Product||Your Tier||Tier||Commission||Qualification||
                  Single Line Plan!Tier 160.00 Dollars0 Activations
                  Tier 265.00 Dollars15 Activations
                  Tier 370.00 Dollars50 Activations
                  Family Plan!Tier 190.00 Dollars0 Activations
                  Tier 295.00 Dollars15 Activations
                  Tier 3100.00 Dollars50 Activations
                  Accessory!Tier 15.00 %0 Activations
                  Tier 26.00 %15 Activations
                  Tier 37.00 %50 Activations
                  AT&T Upgrade!Tier 110.00 Dollars0 Activations
                  Tier 212.50 Dollars15 Activations
                  Tier 315.00 Dollars50 Activations
                  Pre-paid Wireless!Tier 110.00 Dollars0 Activations
                  Handset Without Service Plan!Tier 110.00 Dollars0 Activations

Answer to your second question,

What I was trying to say was having a cell phone rebranded web site after joining Cognigen/Commision River, with your own domain names that I'll also do the search engine submission for 12 months so as to get a better ranking position on major search engines, like Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL etc. for your web site.

Please see sample web sites again, http://www.cheap-cell-phones.net/ or http://www.cheap-cell-phones.us/

• I can set up your cell phones web site or any affilitte web site that you have and do the search engine submission for you to get a better ranking position on major search engines. (Prices are negotiable depending on web site}.. Very cheap just to help members because I can do it. ( No Monthly Payment!!!)*

I will highly recomand you to sign-up now first for Free http://sesoinc.myld.net/ after seeing the clips, click and go directly to Business Opportunity and join the team, or you can also sign-up here now, copy and paste or click on this link to join, |http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=14583|
                  I want you to join me now, you don't have anything to loose, but a lot to gain. This is my full time job/business. I'm not here to sell you anything. I want you to join us for free and start making your own money today not tomorrow, but today.

Other people are selling businesses that are not up-to 1/100 of what I'm offering you now for $400.00 set-up fees, with a monthly payment of $49.99 every month, I'm here giving it to you for free. If you don't sign-up now, what do you really want in life?
                  Sign-up now to join the team, it takes just time for you to type your user ID, name, address the method you want the company to pay you, from there, go to the email box you have on file to get your web site, and you're done. The next minute, call someone you know that needs a cell phone or anything on your web site, or if you, yourself need something, buy it for yourself and make money for yourself, or if you're no more under a cell phone contract plan, sign-up and get a better cell phone or PDA for yourself for free and earn $60.00 for yourself.

All you need for this business is Internet and a PC and you can do this business in any part of the World.

My words are very clear and truth, ( N O - C A C H E - A T- A L L! )

Sample for Main web site: http://www.ld.net/?sesoinc Check it out to see all products and services you'll be marketing.

I'm sorry talking a lot on cell phones. cell phone are my money source baby. I love selling cell phones. I can count my money a day on cell phones.

You may have your own money making cash cow like Verizon, Comcast cable internet, T1, Computers, Laptops or Electronics, etc. Just look for what you can market best on your web site.

We're just at the beginning. after you sign-up, I'll walk you through your web site back office, where you'll monitor what is going on, on your web site.

Please, I'm ready to assist you to get it done the right way and for you to live your dream life. Come on board and try it. I'll show you all the way to make money for free. You don't really have any thing to loose, but a lot to gain.
                  See you soon on board.

Here's my name and direct cell phone # to talk to me.
                  For any question, Call me 240-421-9060
                  Peter Fosah
                  or
                  email me, bidsale1@yahoo.com
                    Milford Newbie

Please contact me with more information on how to join.

Thank You

Rudolph Wilson

PH: 302.393.7077

rwilson.7@juno.com