Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2008 6:41 AM by eekcaman1

Want Local investment in Real Estate & Install P.O.S./Currency Exchange Appl.

eekcaman1 Wayfarer

I am interested in investors with high net worth
      and is capable of investing upwards of USD $3 million

Dollars in safe investment opportunities in Local
      Real Estate Market for 1-5 year period minimum
      expecting a (ROI) of at least 25% annually.Our
      target would be the most desired tropical
      locations in world for properties so that we can
      fill them up all year round 365 days a year.

EEKCAMAN1
      http://www.eekca.mobi/manager
        • Re: Want Local investment in Real Estate & Install P.O.S./Currency Exchange Appl.
          DomainDiva Ranger
          You have more businesses listed than a franchise booklet.
          • Re: Want Local investment in Real Estate & Install P.O.S./Currency Exchange Appl.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            eek 1, Tell me more.
            I might be interested in investing upwards of USD $1 million.
            Do you have Cash Flow Projections, a Business and Marketing Plan to pass on to my accountant??
            25% annually is a little better than some of my investments and the banks.
            What properties have you acquired to date.
            LUCKIEST
                eekcaman1 Wayfarer

Your questions are very legitimate...but one!
                I would never step up to your level of questioning.
                For you to ask me what properties I have acquired to date
                I would say is totally out of scope with us not even
                signing a non-disclosure agreement.I am trying to see what you
                are trying to imply...but if what you ask as a lot,though
                depends on your"modus operandi" be he very careful.
                Just take a look at today's newspaper and the real
                estate market.Life certainly have some very unpredictable
                turns...so be very careful how you play your hand because
                the same people who you "feel" may be at the bottom
                you may pass them on your way down...a word to the wise!
                A prosperous new to you and yours in 2008.

EEKCAMAN1
                Lighthouse24 Ranger

As I noted in another post to you, the single most important tool for attracting investors is the investment proposal. In fact, you really want to have that complete and ready to send out before you even mention that you're looking for investors. In that post, I outlined some of the key elements to include.

I also noted that when you join an on-line community and make posts, the treatment you receive is much the same as you receive when moving into a new community in the "real world" as a stranger. Some of your new neighbors are friendly, some are not. Some are wise, some are not. Some are fulfilled by helping others, some are not.

Let me add here that you have the power to award "points" to community members when they provide you with helpful answers, and so far, you have yet to award any points to anyone. I know you've received over 80 responses to your various posts, and that I've provided 15 of those (because I thought I had a unique understanding of your endeavor). It honestly bothers me that you thought NONE of them were helpful.

Good luck.
                    eekcaman1 Wayfarer
                    Lighthouse 24:

You deserve all the points required because you have been most graciously helpful.Please let me know immediately how to make up for most of the questions you have answered correctly in the past on this
                    community.Even better yet,continue to watch the growth of my company because I appreciate your solid
                    "advise".I await your response.Thanks for bringing the above matter to my attention.I am jugging so many things at once sometimes I overlook certain matters.As much as I am very detail oriented there are things that can inadvertently misplaced.

eekcaman1