Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2010 12:38 PM by DomainDiva

Blackberry network down again?

amspcs Ranger
      Blackberry email doesn't seems to be down this morning. Anybody else experiencing this? Is it the RIM network, or my device?
        • Re: Blackberry network down again?
          DomainDiva Ranger
          Check your crackberry, I mean blackberry. My email is fine.
            amspcs Ranger
            Yup mine is woriking now also. I called tech support, seems like some sort of error took place and stopped it up. Last time this happened, it turned out the RIM system was down for better part of a day, and I was thinking the same thing was happening now.
            It's kind of disturbing the panic that sets in when one's Blackberry goes down, isn't it? Not sure I like this 24/7 anytime anywhere communication thing so much. I remember fondly the days I could go to lunch or the bathroom and have a few moments of peace.

AMSPCS
            amspcs@juno.com
            www.MerchantServices-help.com
                DomainDiva Ranger
                I know the feeling, being an aviation technical consultant I get calls 24/7 and then some are pleasantly surprised that I am actually sleeping, eating or God Forbid...SHOPPING! It's a fun world though, I would not trade it for anything. When I want to disengage I send my clients an 'off the grid' email notice giving them a time frame of how long I will be off the grid. Everyone is really nice and understanding since they know how hard I work for them.