vendors with whom we already work with, but some don't do drop
      shipping, others don't have competitive prices and others just don't
      have a wide selection of products. If someone could help on this would
      be great!
        • Re: wholesaler/distributor for computer parts with drop shipping
          hihi007 Wayfarer
          HI,

Why not try on www.sunvalleytek.com

With warehouse located in California, US and we offer dropship servie to address in US and Canada only to save the charge. Now we have over 30 dropship memebers with which we establish solid partnership.

Email us if you have any questions on our drop program.

regards,
          Chandler
          dropship@sunvalleytek.com
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              susanabpf Wayfarer
              Thank you hihi007! I just checked your website, but it looks like you only sell laptop related products right? We would still have the problem of variety of products.
                  hihi007 Wayfarer
                  We are specilized in laptop related accessories and we belive that is why we can offer lower price but top qulality products. Even though, we are always keeping enriching our inventoy and sell more and more electornic products.

Apart from the listings on www.sunvalleytek.com and dropship , we still have far more small eletronic items on eBay, Aamazon, and other business channels under our Sunvalley Corp. We have been gradually adding all of them to dropship inventory in order to grow sale, esp. for smart online seller :)

We would like to send you a list of our inventory for your reference. Let me know your email address.

what is your business website? I may let you know what items we have that meet you needs.

thanks,
                  Chandler
                  1 of 1 people found this helpful
                EHYoung Wayfarer
                Good Morning,

I think i may have replied to one of your other posts, but i'm confident that i can meet your requirements. I took a quick look at your website to determine if it would be possible and compared a few items that you have listed vs. wholesale and there does seem to be a good fit.

If you'd like to discuss further i can be reached at +1.914.536.1868.

Regards,

Ed