Post a new topic
    16 Replies Latest reply on Dec 31, 2007 3:45 PM by CorpCons08

COULD YOU JOIN AMERICAN SKILLS MANAGEMENT TODAY !

amerskills Wayfarer

JOIN AMERICAN SKILLS MANAGEMENT TODAY !

Hi my name is Jean Claude MVODO, I'm the owner of American Skills Management.

American Skills Management is a New York based company created this year and who will start his activities on January 2008. We are now looking for people who can accept to join our team so that we can put our energy together and make this company one of the most important of the next years. Please don't join us if you are looking for a paying position, right now we are not able to pay employees. What we are looking for is people who can trust to our project and who can put something on the table, specially financial support because at this time I'm the only person who is supporting the project and i cannot receive loan or financial support from banks because I have not credit ( I came to the US on February 2007 )

We are also looking for people who can help us with their knowledge, experience, time, and skills for the seminars we will organize in the next months...etc

American Skills Management is specialized in training, recruitment, consulting and audit. We will start our activities with seminars and training around countries. So we need trainers, experts, consultants, translators, personal assistant, secretary, bookkeeper, representatives who can accept to work with us. We also need someone who can help us with the English and Spanish versions of our website www.american-skills.us

By working together we are sure that we will build a big company and earn a lot of money very soon. And that can be possible if only you "BELIEVE IN WHAT WE ARE DOING "

For more in formations feel free to mail me at : newyork@american-skills.us or give me

call at 1 646 726 7859 .