Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2010 3:54 AM by Teleman

Granite Wholesale

DREAMER2010 Newbie
      I am planning to start granite wholesale, prefabricated countertops and vanity top business in Chicago. Prefabricated countertop and vanity top will be manufactured overseas.
      I got supplier base overseas and calculated the cost of bringing material to US.

This is my first business and so not sure how to approach my potential customers? Do I need to register my company first along with website? What is your overall thought about the business.
        • Re: Granite Wholesale
          Teleman Newbie
          Hi;

I have a good source of Granite from Saudi Arabia a pure and very high quality one with excellent prices. if you are interested please let me and will be more than happy to cooperate with you. Even if you need any customization services or ready products I can supply you through my chain.

Thanks a lot,

Sam
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              DREAMER2010 Newbie
              Can you provide me more detail about your company. Do you have wholesale buisness in US or you are more involved in granite trading only? What is your website name?
                  Teleman Newbie
                  I started a company on the 4th quarter of 2009 that is involved in natural resources including natural stones such as marble, granite, ceramic clay, etc. The company is based in Malaysia with another office in Paris/France and affiliated offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Doha, Qatar. The name of the business is Sarayah Resources SARL. I am still putting together the web site of the business. I have access to all granite materials with a very good pricing on large quantities. I can supply you with 2, 2.5 and 3 centimeters sheets for you to use in your creations of basins. or if you want I can supply you a finished product with a very competitive pricing from Malaysia or Saudi Arabia, if you send me your designs. I can supply you also with cut tiles for flooring on order by order basis for the construction industry. This is the best market now for such material.

You can contact me on Sarayahresources@gmail.com and will send you some specific information and photos.

Sam