Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2010 1:18 PM by TheSoloGuide

How long should a Web Video Be?

PremiereMedia Wayfarer
      We are going into producing videos for local businesses for their web site and a new B to B site. What wold be an acceptable legth for a quality video?
        • Re: How long should a Web Video Be?
          miyoshi82 Adventurer
          Are the videos about the other businesses? I'm just throwing in a suggestion of about 2-3 minutes.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: How long should a Web Video Be?
            Tracker

PremiereMedia:

Are your clients open to doing a series of videos? You could do one, longer video, however, we do live in the age of Twitter where people are too busy to digest more than bit-sized chunks of information. Plus, when it comes to marketing, you often need to get in front of a prospect more than once to get their attention and convince them to become a customer.

By doing a series, you can create individual, defined messages discussing various aspects of their business while giving them multiple clips to reach out to customers over a period of time with fresh content.

I've worked with industrial films discussing a company, running in length of 15 minutes +. I think doing five 3-minute videos may work better than one 15-minute video.

All the Best,

Doug Dolan

The Solopreneur's Guide

http://thesologuide.com/
            1 of 1 people found this helpful