Post a new topic
    20 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2008 9:07 AM by HAARK58

CHEAP BUSINESS AT HOME

fccgold12 Wayfarer
      Start making huge money working at home. Money back guaranteed. visit the link below

http://www.10egold.com/?ref=75
      http://www.goldinterlink.com
        • Re: CHEAP BUSINESS AT HOME
          LUCKIEST Guide
          O K, I am ready to Start making huge money working at home.
          I guess huge is like more than I am making now at home.
          Not sure about the word "WORKING".
          LUCKIEST
              NatOnline Tracker
              What I love with these MLM, you can make a lot of money from home without working basically.

But you need always to pay something first.

How do you guys are making money? by your system or by the number of people you bring in your sytem? I guest the second ;-)
                  love2spa Newbie

I would agree with you all about MLM - I have seen everything and because I own a "brick and mortar" location, they also try and push their products in my store to help them sell whatever product they may have.

However, the best one that I have found in which also helps ME because I love to travel and because the travel industry is a $7 billion dollar industry - i personally chose this one for myself as I can book all my travel - make commissions off my own bookings and because I am now a Referring Travel Agent - I can write off all my vacations on my tax return (great for a business owner)

You guys are free to check out my site as well as the Business Presentation.

www.apristinevacation.com - feel free to book any travel with me =) AND if you also love to travel and afraid of the higher airline prices - click on flights and then scroll down to the bottom and click on YTB 2 FLY FREE program and read about it.

www.ytb.com/pristinevacations - Business Presentation
                puzzleman Tracker
                Why are all these people seeling these systems where you can make BIG MONEY with no work?

If it was so easy, why don't they do it, become instant millionaires and thumb their noses at us??
                  puzzleman Tracker
                  Why are all these people selling these systems where you can make BIG MONEY with no work?

If it was so easy, why don't they do it, become instant millionaires and thumb their noses at us??
                    CorpCons08 Ranger
                    lmao. I was reading their "trustworthy" statement.

Pursuant to the e-gold
                    Account User Agreement
                    , the physical bullion that comprises the value
                    backing e-gold must be insulated from physical, legal and political
                    risks. Title is held by The e-gold Bullion Reserve Special Purpose
                    Trust
                    that exists for the express
                    purpose of holding bullion for the exclusive benefit of all e-gold
                    account holders collectively. The bullion is held in the form of
                    certified good delivery bars in allocated storage at repositories
                    certified by the London
                    Bullion Market Association (LBMA). Metal is held free of any lien or
                    encumbrance whatsoever and explicitly may not be attached to
                    any liabilities of e-gold Ltd. or any other entity. No metal may be
                    removed from storage or any other disposition made _without the
                    signatures of both e-gold Ltd. and a third party Escrow
                    Agent of good reputation_.

I emailed them and asked who the Escrow Agent was and they wrote back telling me that egold does not divulge confidential information.
                    I guess it's for the best, I would want an Escrow Agent with a "GREAT" reputation not just a good one.

CC08
                      YesItsME Newbie
                      Is it too late to get in on all the "HUGE MONEY" yet? I like the systems of MLM. However besides the product what differentiae this MLM from the others?
                          love2spa Newbie
                          I don't think it is too late to get in on the huge money. This one is different from the other MLM that if you stop working or if you don't produce enough revenue, you fall back down to a lower level of pay. To be honest, I have not used this as a MLM business - I have used it as a Travel Agency where I and my friends can book travel and I earn commissions (that has been earning quite well)

The MLM side also does well - the person that sponsored me was a Car Detailer. Within 4 months of HARD WORK - he moved to Level 1 Director where he now receives a $2000 a month salary from the company in addition to all his level commissions AND company paid Blue Cross PPO insurance and $150K Life Insurance premium also company paid.

If you want - you can email me at: ilove2travel@cox.net
                              HAARK58 Wayfarer
                              Seems to me with MLM, the money is made from selling memberships and not selling the product. The product is always the next best thing but, they only spend the first 3 minutes talking about it and the next 87 minutes talking about how much money you will make signing people up.

There are only so many ways to split a buck; if 6, 7 or 8 people gets a peice of the buck, WHATEVER THEY ARE SELLING HAS TO COST A LOT OF MONEY OR THEY HAVE TO SELL A BUNCH OF THEM.